OUR 2 BIG AND BEAUTIFULL APARTMENTS IN THE ZAAN VILLAGE WORMERVEER ARE AN IDEAL BASE FOR A VISIT TO EXITING AMSTERDAM (20 min. by train/car)ASWELL AS TO DISCOVER OUR GREEN ZAAN REGION THAT OFFERS A LOT OF WALKING AND CYCLING TRAILS
Our historical house (1920) is situated along the river "Zaan", where living, working and relaxing still coexist. In former times a skipper fair was established here for barges.
YOUR ACCOMODATION INCLUDES:
- Private confortable and decorated living
- Private bedroom with a double bed and
a singel bed at request
- Complete private kitchen
- Private bathroom with private toilet at the corridor
- Bedding, towels, bathrobes, iron and a hair dryer
- Central heating
- FREE CAR PARKING ON OWN PROPERTY
- Free WI-FI available in the apartment
- Bikes for rent €10 a day
- Lots of route directions, maps and information in the apartment
As our guest you will have acces to our private parking place next to our house
We live above the apartment so if you have any questions or need help we are easy to find
There is a supermarket around the corner of our apartment.
Wormerveer itself has nice pubs and restaurants (10 min. walking distance) like:
-"Batavia", situated in one of the historical wharehouses at the riverside of the Zaan. "Batavia" is also a place for dancing and for live music.
"Huis te Zaanen", a restaurant in a historical Zaans merchant house
- All kinds of boats can be rented in the area
-"De vergulde eend” for a tasty Dutch meal (starting from € 10,-)
- There are many restaurants in Wormerveer (Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Greek, Mexican, Turkish, Indonesian, Chinese, international.) Many restaurants also have a deliver- and take away service.
-Please treat the house like your own: with care
-Please remember to put out the gas, to turn the heating lower, to put out the lamps and to close the windows before leaving the apartment
-Visitors are nor aloud to sleep over
Hello! I am happy to tell you something more about me. I have my own
construction- and welding company and also design for artgalleries
I met Ananke 6 years ago and since then we spend many a day together. Ananke was creative therapist for elderly and studied interior design. Our greatest wish is to give you a nice and cosy stay in our house, surounded by historical and industrial heritage and yet so close to Amsterdam.