Beautiful modern owner occupied chalet set in the well kept private grounds of a staff maintained holiday park with heated indoor swimming pool, outdoor pool and play area. Chalet has its own porch, ramp access and baby gate. Competitive weekly rates
Pinewood Lodge 11 is a traditionally built Finnish two bedroom lodge with comfortable clean modern styling. The Pinewood Holiday Homes park is a mere 7 minutes drive away from Lyme Regis and is on the local bus route into Lyme Regis. Please do take a look at our very competitive weekly rates - saving you up to 35% off our normal nightly rate.
Features of the chalet include an open well featured kitchen, lounge, laminate flooring throughout, with easier accessibility via lowered thresholds and ramped access. The bathroom is a wet room. There is heating throughout. The bedrooms consist of a double room with comfortable standard double bed, and the second room with pine bunk beds. The bunk beds are suitable for children up to 12 years of age.
This lodge has been tastefully styled so as to create a bright yet peaceful retreat and provides the perfect place to escape busy city life.
Being aimed at families there is a large toy box containing a vast selection of different toys and books, as well as plastic picnic equipment. The addition of a stair gate on the covered veranda creates an added secure outdoor play space for young children.
Please note that the chalet includes sheets and blankets and one toilet roll on arrival. Towels can be pre-booked from the park management after booking.
High chairs can be pre-booked at a cost of £10 per booking and cots for a cost of £12 per booking -- this should be done directly with the park management after booking.
Guests will have full access to all the onsite facilities including an indoor heating pool, an outdoor pool (May to September), children's playground, extensive green garden space, private porch.
Free wireless internet access is available from the park manager office internal seating area (a less than one minute walk away from the chalet but still within the park). Superfast broadband is also available within the chalet but at an additional cost. This works out as roughly 15 pounds for a weeks access for two devices - this can be purchased directly at the Park. There is also great free broadband at the two local supermarkets in Axminster and Seaton.
There is onsite park management who would be happy to help you throughout your stay in Pinewood 11. Their office hours are Monday to Saturday 9am to 5pm. Sunday 9am to 1pm. They are also available outside of these hours for late arrivals and on-site emergencies by using the call box in the office.
Should you have any specific requests with regards to wheelchair and disabled access we are more than happy to provide you with additional information.
Minimum booking is three nights.
BOOKING AND PAYMENTS
1. Holidays at Pinewood are designed for families and couples who enjoy peace and quiet and we reserve the right not to accept bookings from all male/all female groups or mixed young parties. We reserve the right to refuse or terminate any booking at any time without refund or compensation when a guest contravenes the Terms and Conditions or where unreasonable, anti-social behaviour or damage to property caused by any member of the party impairs the enjoyment or comfort of other guests.
2. The lead guest must certify when completing or confirming the booking that they are over 21 years of age and that the party will not exceed the numbers stated at time of booking. The lead guest must be a member of the occupying party and be authorised to agree to the Terms and Conditions on behalf of all party members. Valid photo ID may be requested on arrival.
4. The use of lodges for the purposes of a hen/stag party is not permitted unless otherwise agreed with Pinewood Holiday Homes.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
1. Lodge accommodation will normally be available from 4.00pm. If you anticipate arriving after 5.00pm, please let us know to arrange key collection. No arrivals after 9.00pm. Unless you notify us, we will assume that if your lodge is unclaimed by noon the day following the start date, the booking will be treated as cancelled.
2. Bed linen is provided; towels are not supplied.
3. All lodges must be vacated by 10.00am. Guests undertake to leave the Lodge and all utensils in a clean and tidy condition. In extreme cases of untidiness a cleaning charge will be applied. All damages and breakages must be reported to reception as soon as possible.
4. One key is issued per lodge booking. If lost a fee of £20.00 is chargeable. Additional keys can be issued for a £10.00 per key deposit.
If for any reason we have to cancel your holiday, a full refund of the cost of your stay at any lodge will be made. This is limited to the price paid to rent that lodge for the period agreed and does not include any consequential
costs. Alternative accommodation may be available in one of our other lodges and will be offered if possible.
1. Neither Vowles Parks Ltd, nor any other person or individual company involved in operating or managing the park, nor any associated or subsidiary company, shall be liable for any personal injury, loss or damage (direct or indirect), loss of or damage to any property, including motor vehicles, motorcycles or the like, however caused, sustained by or occasioned to any person on park (including persons under the age of 18 years), whether resulting from or caused by the negligence, default, wilful act, omission or otherwise of Pinewood Holiday Homes Ltd, the
individual companies or persons operating or managing the park, their employees, servants, agents, or concessionaires, or of guests, occupiers or invitees.
2. Vowles Parks Ltd shall not be liable in the event of any accommodation or other facilities being unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control. We reserve the right to close or alter the opening/closing times of any facility on site and to undertake all necessary maintenance or modifications to buildings and park grounds without prior notice.
1. Smoking is not permitted in any of our accommodation or public areas.
1. We do not accept pets in any of our letting lodges under any circumstances; however it cannot be guaranteed that the lodge has not had animals in it in the past.
HEALTH & SAFETY
1. The maximum speed limit on the park is 5mph; please respect this, it is for your own safety. Any person driving a vehicle must hold a full UK driving licence. Please remember that the Road Traffic Act applies to all vehicles at all times when being used on the park.
2. Bicycles are permitted, as well as skate boards and scooters (excluding motorised or electric types) but must adhere to the 5mph speed limit. Segways, Gopeds, Hoverboards and similar are not permitted. Drones or any other radio controlled flying equipment are not permitted.
3. Unless agreed through prior arrangement, the management do not allow commercial vehicles, large trailers, lorries, motorhomes or converted vehicles onto the park.
4. No open fires are permitted. All appliances using charcoal or hot coals, eg BBQs, Shisha Pipes, etc are not permitted in any building or on any decking or veranda areas. BBQs can be used on grass or gravel areas but
must be kept off the ground – blocks can be provided. Chinese Lanterns and fireworks are not allowed anywhere on the park.
5. The rules for the swimming pools are displayed at the entrance to the pools and in the pool hall. Our swimming pools are unattended and therefore all children under the age of 15 must be supervised by an adult at all times. Anyone failing to adhere to the rules will be excluded from the area for the remainder of their stay.
1. Noise of all kinds (including music and singing) must always be kept at reasonable levels and between 10.00pm and 8.00am must not be audible outside your accommodation. Pinewood Holiday Homes encourages all guests to be considerate of one another.
2. Whilst every care is taken to ensure the information with regards to the individual lodges and park is correct on our website and brochure, photographs are intended for guidance only.
3. No refunds can be given if guests depart prior to the end of the booked holiday, unless they do so as the result of the breach of some obligation on our part which would justify cancelling the holiday.
4. Please inform us of any problems that occur during your stay as we regret that we are unable to deal with any complaints once you have left the park.
The information supplied during the booking process will be stored electronically and may be used for the purposes of future distribution to you of our advertising material. Under no circumstances will your information be passed onto a third party. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1984 the confirmation of the booking signifies consent to this.
We own a great little chalet just outside of Lyme Regis. We've really enjoyed many great family holidays at Pinewood and wanted share the experience with others. Pinewood holiday park is a friendly, mainly owner-occupied holiday park, with excellent onsite caretakers who are happy to help.