Located just 40 minutes away from Ixtapa Zihuatanejo Airport you will find the beauty and relaxing place to have peace and enjoy the nature in this exclusive and beyond luxury place
1. Events : If you are planning to hold an “Event" with more than the agreed guests, a wedding celebration, family reunion, birthday celebration or business meeting etc. exceeding the number of Day Guests as outlined above, the villa owner's may charge an additional day of rent and an approval is in any case required.
2. Waiver: Irekua Beach House is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
3. Pets: Are not allowed on the property.
4. Housekeeping: There is daily fee of $250 pesos/day/person housekeeping service for any consecutive 8 hour period of time. If you need the staff in the late afternoon/evening they will be happy to do so but please note you will be charged with overtime of approx $200 pesos/day/person. We do not permit towels, linens or robes to be taken from the units and if taken will charge replacement costs which will be deducted from the deposit.
5. Pool: The safety of children is of utmost importance. Many unnecessary accidents happen around pools – therefore NO children under the age of 12 are permitted in the pool without adult supervision. When using the pool, remember there are certain health risks associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in the pool prior to your arrival for your safety and pleasure.
6. Smoking, Fire & Fireworks: While we discourage smoking in any of the casitas, if you must, you can smoke by the hammocks located in the terraces and in the open spaces. Please dispose of all cigarette butts properly. Under NO circumstances may the Guest or his guests use fireworks or any other forms of open fire on the property.
7. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms or any other natural disasters. If the property is damaged due to the above prior to your arrival and cannot be mitigated or repaired for optimal use, we will reimburse 100% of the rental costs.
I build this house when I had work near the port Lazaro Cardenas, Michoacan and a few months ago i finished with the work and got back to Mexico City
The place was designed by one of the most recognized architects in Zihuatanejo