What a perfect location in South Beach! Why not roll out of bed and walk bare foot right across the street to the white sands and the crystal clear aquamarine sea! This studio is clean, comfortable, well maintained, and owner managed. It is fully furnished and includes an exceptionally comfortable king sized bed, queen sized fold out couch, flat panel TV, cable TV, DVD, free WIFI, and clock radio/compact music system. The condo has central air conditioning/heat, a ceiling fan, bath towels, and beach (URL HIDDEN) kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances utensils and everything you need for light meals.You can make your trip quite economical because you can buy groceries right around the corner at Walgreens or a few blocks away at the Publix supermarket and prepare most meals right at the condo.
This large, totally modern studio is in the historic Barbizon Condominiums, circa 1937, right on Ocean Drive in the Art Deco Historic District. Although Ocean Drive is a magnet for dining and nightlife, this building is on the quiet end of the street. It will be your cool and quiet refuge.
Everything in South Beach is close. Within a few blocks are restaurants of every cuisine from Italian, Cuban, Pan-Asian, to Glatt Kosher, Mexican and classic American seafood. Two blocks away on Washington Ave are some of the most famous night clubs in the USA.
The pedestrian mall of Lincoln Road and the events of the Convention Center are a short walk away. What a great place for elegant shopping and dining, or just people watching from your sidewalk bistro table.
Please feel free to call me or text me at any time before 11:30 pm EST at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Or send me an email: (EMAIL HIDDEN)
Guest must closely observe check in and check out times. Check in after 2:00 p.m. on check in date, check out not later than 10:00 am on check out date. The arrival and departure of other guest and cleaning staff is tied to these times !
1. Smoking NOT allowed
2. Please do not open the windows and run the air conditioning at the same time which will cause an expensive malfunction. Upon departure return air conditioning to 76. AND RETURN KEY TO THE LOCKBOX. Guest agrees to pay for replacement of lost key or key fob.
3. Premises cannot be used to host a party .Use of premises for any business activity is prohibited.You will not damage premises
4. Homeowner not responsible for loss of personal belongings. Guest assumes all risks of any harm arising from use of premises or any harm to others whom they invite to use premises. Guest understands that Homeowner would not allow Guest to rent unit without this clause
5.Cancellation causes problems for the Homeowner- please be sure before you commit.
6.Paper goods supplied- If goods run out Guest must replace them- but there should be plenty
7.Any security deposit credited to damage or other unusual expense to Homeowner.
8.No stays past End Date without Homeowner written consent (subject to charge). Stay past check out time may require an additional charge
9. Guest will allow access to Homeowner or its agents for repairs or in an emergency.
10. Please be kind to other residents of my floor my keeping quiet after 11 p.m. Your gentle treatment of furniture fixtures and appliances is appreciated- it is not a hotel, it is my second home.
11. Well behaved pets are considered but need advance OK.
I work full time at a major financial institution. I also own a vacation rental in Provincetown, Ma.
My South Beach and Provicetown apartments are places for my partner and I to relax when our schedules permit, and they provide us a side income as well.
I love to travel. My partner and I have been on every continent including Antarctica. However I still have not made it to Prague, Croatia, or Chicago!
I have welcomed as guests to my apartments every type of person from every walk of life from all over the world. I am honored that my studio has been a honeymoon suite many times. Most people come for vacation, but I have had students studying at foreign language school, as well as artists
coming to Art Basel, and others on business trips. My guests have been retired, or right out of college. They have been straight, gay, single, married, with children, or with pets. I have hosted blue collar folks, teachers, renowned scientists, even Hollywood and sports celebities. Most of my guests are from the USA, Germany and Canada- in that order. But I have welcomed guests from Australia, Africa, Japan and all over South America. One thing I have noticed is that Americans don't take enough vacation. I am always impressed at how well most Europeans can speak English- and it makes me embarrassed that I do not have a second language other than a little Spanish. However using Translate is a life saver!