28 square meters studio flat with parquet flooring and balcony right next to St. Hanshaugen park. The flat has one studio room with home cinema system, small kitchen and a high standard bathroom.
*Please contact me to check additional availability. If you need it, sometimes I can make my flat available some more days than what my calendar shows.*
Second floor flat with windows facing to east-south benefits from sunlight. The flat is perfect to accommodate one couple, but if you need more sleeping area, there is an extra mattress 200 cm x 75 cm or you can put the over mattress of the bed on the floor.
- Wi-Fi, 20 Mpbs
- Home cinema: Full HD projector with 90" screen and Hi-Fi speakers with Apple TV
- Cable TV with 40 channels and radio
- Parquet flooring
- Small shared balcony
- Brand new bed 140x220 cm with a Hyllestad mattress and TUSTNA over mattress for maximum comfort. Everything bought in September 2015.
- Super comfortable chair with stool
- Foldable dinner table with 2 chairs
- Thick curtains that block light from outside
- Oven with microwave and convection functions
- Tea and coffee
- Heating under the floor with thermostat.
- Laundry machine and dryer in the basement.
You get the apartment for your own. The laundry room in the basement is shared.
- I deliver and pick up the keys. I am always available by mobile phone and email.
- Communication is important for me. Therefore I only host people who can express themselves and understand basic speaking in any of the following languages: English, Spanish, German or Norwegian.
- For security reasons (as in hotels), I reserve the right to ask for an official ID, e.g. passport or driving license, or travel itinerary, e.g. boarding pass, upon your arrival. You have the same right to ask for my ID.
I need to know your estimated check-in and check-out time. I would request you to send me your flight, bus or train number to track any possible delay.
I live in this flat when I don't rent it out. Therefore it is of my uppermost importance that you follow the house rules, so I keep a good relationship with my neighbours. The rules are:
- Parties are strictly forbidden.
- No loud noises between 9 PM and 7 AM on weekdays, and between 11 PM and 9 AM on weekends.
- It is not allowed to let in other people without my authorisation.