Nice family villa located in a secured complex on Playa Galeon, steps away from the ferry, the airport, and various restaurants. It has a direct access to its private beach and a pool.
The villa has 2 bdrm and 2.5 baths (+2 guests can sleep in the living on sofa beds). The kitchen is fully equipped.
Our rate includes the transfers upon arrival & departure and the services of a local concierge for kart rentals, housekeeping, laundry services, breakfast & food delivery, boat/fishing, etc.
One of the rare spots in Contadora with pool and private beach access.
You will have access to the whole villa and the social area.
Our office in Panama will be glad to help you with your ferry tickets from Panama City and with local boat or fishing tours.
Your local contact will help you once on the island for kart rentals, housekeeping, laundry services, breakfast & food delivery, boat/fishing, etc.
*** IMPORTANT ***
Before your trip, you should be aware of the following points which are due to the remoteness of the island :
- we rely on a well and reserve tanks. You must save water. When the tanks will be empty it may take a few hours to refill them.
- it can happen that the water reserves are so low that the water has a smell of sediment.
- when the occupancy rate is high on the island, you will experience numerous power outages.
Be aware that there are neither banks nor ATM on the island and most stores do not accept credit cards.
Quiet time after 10pm.
Please note that the stairs to reach the villa are quite steep and not recommended for persons with ambulatory challenges.
Please understand that due to the schedule of the ferries and planes the logistics is complicated. Upon arrival you will be able to drop your bags after 10am but housekeeping may need more time (until 3pm) to complete cleaning. On your day of departure, check-out time is 9am but you will be able to leave your bags until 3pm.
Prior to your arrival, your villa has been serviced and inspected. If you find anything that requires our attention, such as damage or missing/broken equipment, YOU MUST contact your local contact at any hour by phone (leave a message), by SMS or Email. That will discharge your responsibility and we will address the situation as soon as possible.
If you encounter any issues at arrival (ie. unsatisfactory housekeeping or
an appliance not functioning), we request that you contact us immediately
and we will address the situation. Our Guest Services staff live only 1
block away. Please note that we will NOT issue any refunds for situations
that were not promptly brought to our attention so we could remedy in a
We provide some basic amenities such as toilet paper and soap to facilitate your arrival but it's our guest's responsibility to replenish if
Being located in a tropical garden, we cannot guarantee an 'insect free' or 'hypoallergenic' environment. Our property is smoke free and pets are not allowed but we cannot guarantee that previous guests or neighbors haven't broken the rules. If you suffer from allergies, asthma, intolerance to humidity or insect phobia, DO NOT RENT FROM US.
Please make sure YOU HAVE TRAVEL INSURANCE as our policy does not permit any refunds for cancellation including major causes like flight or ferry cancellation, illness, injuries, death etc.
Before you go to Contadora, you should take note of the following points due to the remoteness of the island :
- the wifi signal comes from the pool area where it works well. However networks are not stable and the signal may not reach the villa with enough strength for your device
- the water pressure could be very low, specially after noon. It could be so low that it is difficult to take a shower.
- in some rare cases (end of the summer), there could be little water left on the island (pools may be empty and hot water cut in order to save water)
- please save water. If your water tank has been consumed, it will take a few hours to refill it from our well.
- water on the island is potable but may have a smell of sediment.
- when the occupancy rate is high on the island, you may experience numerous power outages.
- there are no ATMs or banks. Make sure to have enough cash with you as only some restaurants will accept credit cards.
- there are some grocery stores but with limited choice (nothing that compares to your supermarket at home…) and you will have to pay in cash
Please note that we will not reimburse your stay in the occurrence of the above events which are beyond our control.
Thank you for your understanding.