Special Offers December 1 - 8: 20% off Rental Rate!
The 2nd Line on Dryades is a beautiful Creole Cottage, 2.5 blocks off St. Charles Ave & Streetcar. Genuine Nola Uptown neighborhood, always close to a 2nd Line. 2 full bedrooms and 2 baths; sleeps 7. Large kitchen, breakfast area with, new appliances, ceiling fans in every room, and work space. Soda, coffee, tea, and snacks for guests. And I'm a baker, so let me know your fancy in advance and you may see a surprise in the kitchen.
The spot is great for parties. Easily accessible to any part of the city by streetcar or Uber. I take care to insure each bedroom is spotless. The bedrooms and living area have cable access television and house has wireless router. I'm a lifelong New Orleanian and NolaAddict. You're welcome to call for recommendations for entertainment. Heck, I'll probably see ya' 'out in da streets.'
Guests have full use of the house and all the amenities. I try to meet everyone, but I won't interrupt your schedule.
Owner is famous local civil rights attorney, and she is accessible by cell phone.
Local owner also owns bakery and food service that caters to AirBnB travelers called Farebnb. You can find us at Farebnb, then dot, then blogspot, then dot, and then com. You've got to check us out.
For guests who stay 4 nights, on request owner provides a NolaGoodies Bakery Package for 4.
For guests who stay 7 nights, on request owner provides a Tracie's Kitchen Creole Dinner Package for 4.
- No smoking allowed.
- No pets - sorry, fido has to stay home.
- No overnight guests beyond booked capacity, without previous approval from your host.
- Do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
- If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
- Do not leave any food out that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help.
- Return all keys.
- Kitchen is for reheating and light cooking only.
- I'm a baker; expect daily gifts from my ovens.
- 3 night minimum stay. From February 15 - February 28 minimum stay is 4 nights.
Welcome to New Orleans. I'm Tracie Washington, and I'd love to be your host. About me ... I'm a civil rights attorney, Chief Legal Counsel for the Orleans Parish Sheriff's Office, Dillard University professor, and fitness instructor (Spin & BodyPump). I own a bakery -- NolaGoodies, and a catering company -- Tracie's Kitchen. I work out a lot so that I can eat a lot, 'cause that's what we do here.
And yes, if you book with me, there will be treats for you!
I love live music and all things New Orleans. Your stay at "Second Line" on Dryades Street will be a blast -- all the comforts of home, with New Orleans flava!