2 Storey Loft Dream in the Heart of Old Montreal. Heritage building, circa 1790. Limestone & brick walls, exposed beams, 6 french windows overlook rue Saint-Paul + Saint Jean-Baptiste. 1200 Sq Ft on 2 floors, Fireplace, A/C, King bed, equipped kitchen. Authentic Old Port charm. Ce loft se loue pour 31 jours ou plus.
This is what staying in Old Montreal is all about.
2 storey historic loft all to yourself. King bed, fireplace, fully equipped kitchen, laundry, WiFi, A/C.
Bedroom is on a mezzanine (upstairs), King size bed with ensuite bathroom & double size Jacuzzi. First floor is spaciously laid out with dining room, full kitchen, dedicated office area, living room and powder room with full size washer and dryer. Extra guests sleep on very comfy sofa. There is also a single cot available. 1200 square feet of historic charm and inspiring ambience. We regularly accommodate writers, musicians, actors and artists who return again and again. -For this reason, we only open calendar 2 weeks at a time. Please enquire for longer stays. The Old Port at its best!
**** If your dates aren't available check my other listing (under my profile)******
Located on 3rd floor with 2 flights of stairs walk-up.
I am available day and night, always reachable on my cell. I'm happy to help with directions and suggestions, and of course take care of any issues right away. I love hosting and know Montreal well.
There is a restaurant/bar 2 floors below which can be heard on some nights, usually Thursday to Saturday. Rue Saint-Paul becomes a Pedestrian Only street during the summer months with restaurant terraces & lots of action. This is the heart of Old Montreal.
• Remove shoes inside.
• No smoking.
• No parties. (enquire for special occasions)
• Turn off all lights, air-conditioner and/or fireplace when you go out.
• Close all windows & skylights when you go out (even for an hour). Weather can change suddenly.
• Dispose of garbage on garbage days (week-long stays).
• Dispose of your food leftovers (from house dishes and take away food in containers & fridge).
• Load and start dishwasher. Wash pots and pans you've used.
• Leave apt as you found it. Laundry (linens & towels), bathrooms & floors will be done after you leave. [Not necessary to make bed.]
• Child-friendly 7 years +. The open mezzanine and low-opening windows can be dangerous; children & parents must be responsibly cautious.
• Although pets are not allowed, I have made some exceptions for small dogs. Please enquire.
• Check-Out is 12:00 PM; Check-In is 3:00 PM. Times are flexible when I don't have other guests on the same day. Let me know your needs and I'll accommodate best I can.
• If you have questions or feel inconvenienced or can't get something to work - please contact me.
I want you to enjoy your stay. I'm happy to accommodate - just ask!
** Keep in mind that hotels in the area charge 3-6x my rate. ;-)