La Liquette is a vintage style villa surrounded by vineyards in one of France's most beautiful areas. The villa was the first to be built in the area in the 1950's. Relax on the beach in the morning. Enjoy a delicious lunch on the terrace. Snooze in the hammock underneath the olive tree. Watch the sunset in front of the legendary village Ramatuelle. Then take a trip into Saint-Tropez and enjoy the nightlife that has made the town renowned worldwide.
- 5 bedrooms (8 beds), one bedroom is without heating/AC
- 3 Bathrooms
- Large open living room with dining table and sofas
- Kitchen (including oven, stove, large fridge, washing machine and dishwasher)
- Garage (space for one car)
- 3 terraces (west and south)
- Private vineyard
- The beach, Plage de Pampelonne: 2.8 km
- The Village, Ramatuelle: 1.4 km
- Saint-Tropez: 9 km
- Nice: 100 km
- Marseille: 140 km
- Cannes: 80 km
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!