Large one bedroom condo in Kihei Kai Nani complex. Top floor unit is fully furnished with large private lanai with partial ocean view, A.C., full kitchen, free parking and free Wifi. Located across the street from Kamaole II beach park. Short walking distance to beaches, restaurants and shops.
This is a top (third) floor unit with a partial ocean view from the lanai. The complex does not have elevators which makes the unit very quiet and private as there are no walkways outside the bedroom window!
Fully furnished with full Kitchen remodeled January 2016, A.C., Cal King Bed, Free WiFi, Free calling to the US and Canada, Beach Towels, Beach Chairs and some Beach Toys.
Entire unit with the exception of an owners closet.
We can provide information about Maui and activities, rental cars etc. Guests may call or email us with any questions. We also have on island management.
Summer Rate $119 per night plus tax, Winter rate $179 per night plus tax.
Rate does not include 13.42% Hawaii State Tax which will be included in the final cost. Hawaii Tax ID W30183258-01
This is a no smoking complex with no smoking in the units, lanais or on common grounds, there are two designated smoking areas in the complex.
Guest agrees to abide by the rental agreement posted below:
KIHEI KAI NANI UNIT 342 RENTAL AGREEMENT
Air BNB Guest
TERMS OF RENTAL AGREEMENT
This agreement constitutes a contract between Guest and Michael and Clare Buchanan the Owners of KKN Unit 342. (herein after “Owners”)
CHECK-IN TIME BEGINS AT 3:00pm.
CHECK-OUT TIME IS 11:00am. Arrangement can be made for a late checkout dependent upon availability. A late departure charge may be assessed for violations.
DEPOSIT: Per Airbnb policy.
CANCELLATION: Per Airbnb stated policy.
Please note that the condo is located on the third floor and there are no elevators.
The Following Terms Apply To The Rental Agreement Between Guest And Agent:
1. Owner reserves the right to correct errors in pricing and amenities.
2. If unusual circumstances arise (dwelling becomes unavailable due to major repairs) Owner will try to provide Guest with comparable premises when available. If comparable accommodations are not available, the Guest agrees to accept a full refund of any monies paid and any obligations hereunder are terminated.
3. Equipment occasionally malfunctions and cannot be guaranteed 100% of the time. Owner will correct the problems as soon as humanly possible. An authorized employee or repairman may enter the premises to repair such equipment. Refunds will not be issued due to malfunctioning equipment including Internet access. This applies to any closed amenities such as pools, shuffleboard, BBQs, etc.
4. Guests assume responsibility for any loss or damage to the property and its contents due to negligence or misconduct of the guest or their invitees. NOTE: An inventory is conducted by owner’s agent at the beginning and end of each stay.
5. Pets are not permitted in the rental – violators are subject to either eviction and/or a $300 cleaning charge.
6. The condo is NON-SMOKING including on the LANAI. Should Guest or their invitees smoke inside the property Guest will be charged a $300 to deodorize the room. The condo complex is a smoke free zone with smoking only allowed in designated areas.
7. Lock all doors when leaving premises. The Owner will not be held liable for any theft of valuables.
8. Occupancy and use of premises and communal areas shall not be such as to disturb other guests or residents. The Owners Agent has the right of entry to inspect the property at times Owner deems necessary. The Agent has the prerogative to terminate this agreement and direct disruptive guests to vacate premises without issuing refunds.
9. Guests may not hang towels, garments, etc. from balcony railings.
10. The use of outdoor grills on balconies is strictly prohibited. (HI Fire Code).
11. Should Guest have a lock out event after office hours, there will be a $20 charge to be paid to the Kihei Kai Nani staff member promptly upon re-entry to your unit. The cost for lost keys is $10 each.
12. A maximum of four (4) people may occupy a one bedroom Unit.
13. The Owner will not be held liable for any accident or injury that may occur to Guest or their invitees during occupancy in or on the property. The guests agrees for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors and administrators, fully releases, discharges and indemnifies the Owner of the property from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or loss of whatever nature, including but not limited to serious personal injury or death or property damage, which has or have occurred, or may occur to his/her or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy or use of the premises and agrees to hold the Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from.
14. By accepting this reservation and paying for the rental, guest enters the condo agreeing to all terms and conditions of this agreement and accepts responsibility for all guests of the property.
Aloha we bought our beautiful Maui condo in 2004 and love being in Maui whenever can find time. We got married in Oahu but fell in love with Maui on our first trip, on our second trip we found our Condo and loved the great location. We live in Ripon California and recently retired from full time work, Mike from the grocery business and Clare from Nursing.