1. CHECK-IN time is after 2pm EST and CHECK-OUT time is 11am EST
2. This is a NON SMOKING home.
3. Pets are not permitted under any conditions.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage deposit of $500 is required. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent, is held by Airbnb and will be returned provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All keys are left on the kitchen counter and unit is left locked (including windows).
d. No linens are lost or damaged.
5. PAYMENT – Advanced Payment is done through (website hidden).
6. CANCELLATIONS: As per (website hidden) cancellation policy for listing.
7. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – As per (website hidden) cancellation policy for listing.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY - The maximum number of guests is limited to eight (8) persons.
10. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup & wireless broadband access.
11. MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate; however, is available at an additional rate.
12. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change without notice.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretence will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given in the event of a hurricane or storm.
16. TRAVEL INSURANCE: If you wish to purchase travel insurance, go to (website hidden) for details and to purchase.
Hello and welcome to our profile!
We are both professionals in the domain of special events. When not working, we try to live a simple life relating to the essentials such as nature, family and lifestyle. We love travelling, cooking, music and books. We are both foodies which is why the kitchen really is the hub of our home.
We are involved in Waldorf education where our children go to school and so our home is not littered with plastic toys. Our children would love to share their beautiful toys made from nobel materials with your children should they be a part of your trip. If not, you will not feel as if you are in a home for kids with finger paintings and toys all over the place.
We hope you enjoy your stay!
Dan & Chris