Entirely renovated house:
- 3 rooms (2 rooms with a queen-size bed, 1 room with 2 beds)
- 2 independant toilets
- 1 bathroom with a shower
- livingroom with a stove
- kitchen with a dish-washer
Terrace with a gas-BBQ
- swimming pool 4mx4m (a ladder is necessary to acceed), clothing optional
The right place
- for families with very young children
- to relax in a big private garden with a lot of vegetation
- to walk and to swim nearby (forest and lake within 4 miles)
- to discover history (Le Mans with its cathedral and the memory of the Plantagenets, some nice old villages as Asnières and Sainte Suzanne)
Independent house and private garden. In the summer-season enjoy your own private pool (clothing optional).
We can help you with informations if needed but you may stay without any contact if you wish
Please don't smoke inside the house
We bought this old farmhouse in 1976 and restored it little by little. Ghyslaine is native from Le Mans and we should like to share our passion for this beautiful but not so wellknown part of France.
Our house and garden are a harbor of peace in this busy world.