- UPDATE: Please ignore the map, the AirBnB system is not working and just putting it's own random map coordinates. The location is Sukhumvit soi 11. Try it in (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) maps, don't use the map featured here.
- Price is 52,000 baht per month, the other currencies are just approximations
- 125 square meters.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms + guest bathroom
- Floor to ceiling windows with a view of the swimming pool
- Kitchen with heated water, water purifier, stove tops, fridge, microwave, oven, laundry machine, clothes dryer, coffee set, utensils etc.
- Maids/Storage room
- Living Room/Dining Room with dinner table to suit 6, full sofa set to suit 5-7, 32" flat-screen, DVD player, espresso machine, glass top working desk and 400L saltwater aquarium with minimum maintenance setup.
- Master bedroom features king sized bed, useable large balcony and bathroom with shower and bath tub.
- Second bedroom features 2 single beds (joinable) with attached bathroom with shower.
- Guest bathroom features sink with toilet.
- Large useable outside balcony to accomodate tables & chairs. 2 wooden chairs and table included.
- Bedrooms have built-in ceiling AC units and living room/dining room as well.
- 1 included parking space + guest parking areas
The building itself is new and very modern. 24hr security as well as key cards for parking and building entrance. Unit doors are security coded keypads, no keys necessary.
Amenities include gym, swimming pool, squash court, sauna, pool table, table tennis, function room, theater/cinema room etc.
The location is ideal, joining on one side to Nana and the other to soi 11 and further. Soi 11 is the most well known location for expats as it hosts a large and ever-changing variety of restaurants, clubs, bars and pubs. Everything is within walking distance, Q Bar (a long time Bangkok bar) is under 100m away.
If you walk across to Nana, you have Bangkok's largest private hospital a stone's throw away (Bumrungrad Hospital). If you walk out this direction, you reach the BTS Skytrain very conveniently. If you proceed in the other direction you can reach one of Bangkok's newest and most well-appointed shopping malls, Terminal 21. It's a mere 5min ride through the back-streets. 3 BTS stops away are the largest shopping malls in Bangkok, Central World and Paragon. One BTS stop in the other direction is Asoke, one of the commercial centers of Bangkok. The condo is ideally located to reach any of the main destinations in central Bangkok by foot, taxi, motorcyle, car or skytrain. For good dining and meeting the local expat community, there is no better location.
If you have children, NIST (New International School of Thailand) which is UN affiliated is 2 soi's over. No need to go on the main road, the sub-soi's connect directly to the school and you can be there in 5min.
Cable Television can easily be re-connected, Internet with WiFi as well and phone line is connected. All that's needed is some linen and towels!
This is a minimum 6 month contract rental. 2 months security deposit is required and 1 month advance payment.
This is a minimum 6 month contract rental, preferable 1 year. 2 months security deposit is required and 1 month advance payment.