I have a Studio Apartment located in a chic neighbourhood, Sri Hartamas. A stone throw away from Mont Kiara and a short drive to KLCC.
The Studio Apartment & Amenities
• Queen-size bed, full height wardrobe, dressing table
• Sofa set, Dining table, toilet (plus shower),
• Kitchenette (stove, refrigerator), washing machine
• Flat-screen TV, air condition, and Wi-Fi (on request).
• Access to clubhouse (swimming pool, gymnasium, and sauna), tennis court, jogging track, and playground.
• Covered car park.
• 24-hours security with card access.
• Quiet & conducive living environment (suitable for vacationing/business single/couples).
The Location & Surrounding Areas
• Chic affluent neighbourhood
• Walking distance to mid-size family shopping mall – supermarket, fashion boutiques, beauty salons, yoga, massage, bookshop, specialty shops (IT, cellphone, locksmith, etc.), ATMs, Starbucks, fine dining, restaurants, pubs, etc.
• 5 minutes to Mont Kiara
• 15 minutes to Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Twin Towers
• Near international school and tertiary college.
• Quick & easy access via highways to various parts city/country.
• Absolutely NO smoking/recreational drugs in apartment.
• No party/loud music permitted in apartment.
• No pets allowed in apartment.
• Kindly conserve water & electricity by turning off taps & switches when not needed.
• Ensure apartment & all facilities/equipment provided are clean, tidy and undamaged.
I've a lovely wife and our baby's due soon!
I love to travel and meet with local friendlies. Here are some countries I have visited: Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, Australia, UK, France, Austria, Germany, Canada and USA.
My favorite city is still Vancouver, Canada.
Here are my dream destination I would love to visit: Japan (very expensive!), Korea, India, Maldives, New Zealand, Spain, South Africa, Alaska, Argentina and Brazil.
I love eating local food where ever I travel to.
As I have lived in clean homes, motels and hotels in places I've been to, I'd love to provide the same to visitors to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia too.