Located in the heart of the White Mountains, this 4 bedroom, 2 bath home is perfect to bring friends and family together.
Large enough for 2-3 families, yet still perfect for just 1.
Close to all area attractions to provide year round fun!
Located in the heart of the White Mountains, this 4 bedroom, 2 bath home is within walking distance to swimming/tubing in the Saco River, hiking, biking, xc-skiing, and snowmobiling. Downhill skiing at Attitash Mountain Resort is just minutes away, and other local favorites are within a short drive (Wildcat, Cranmore, Bretton Woods, Gret Glen Trails). For the young (and young at heart), Storyland is located within 10 minutes.
This 2800sf house has an open layout, spacious rooms, a fully equipped kitchen, 6' soaking tub, and comfortable beds/linens. You will find plenty of on-site entertainment in the game room which offers a pool table, ping pong, Foosball, WII entertainment system, and lots of board games. End your day with a movie on one of the 5 HDTVs.
The large yard offers a volleyball net, horseshoe pit, and plenty of space to have a wiffleball game - we even provide the bat and ball! Relax on the large back deck, and have a BBQ on the outdoor grill. End your day with smores cooked in the outdoor firepit.
Large enough for 2-3 families, the house is also perfect for just 1 family. Book now to reserve your mountain get-a-way!
Visit B(EMAIL HIDDEN) for more information and photos!
Entire House and yard.
Please call Robert or Christina with any questions or issues: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Check-In Time: 4:00pm
Check-Out Time: 11:00am
**Please be mindful of these times, as the cleaning staff is usually on a very tight schedule. Thanks!To avoid summer and holiday traffic, use West Side Road to access North Conway Village. It is a beautiful drive along a winding mountain road and avoids the traffic congestion on RT 16.
Bartlett Vacation House Rules
1. Have Fun!
2. Smoking is not allowed inside the house.
3. All adults must be 21 years of age or older unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
4. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above are the sole responsibility of Guest.
5. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses
8. Cooking Smells: When making meals using grease, oil or using certain spices (such as garlic or curry), the smell can be offensive to guests arriving after your visit. When cooking with grease, oils or strong spices, the range hood fan must be running to try to eliminate the odor. All cupboards, appliances and countertops should immediately be washed down after cooking to remove any oily residue. Never leave grease or oil cooking unattended for it is a fire hazard. Reminder to all: cooking fires are only spread by trying to extinguish with water. There is a fire extinguisher under the kitchen sink in case of an emergency.
9. Candles and Incense: The use of flame burning candles or incense is prohibited.
10. Pets are permitted with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
11. Housekeeping: Daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
12. Interior Fireplace: The fireplace is an electric fireplace to provide additional warmth
and ambiance. While the glass of the fireplace does not get hot, the vent above the glass
does. Please do not allow young children to play on or near the fireplace.
13. Outdoor Firepit: All outdoor fires require a Town of Bartlett fire permit. Fire permits can be obtained at local area businesses. All Town of Bartlett fire codes must be obeyed. Use of the fire pit is the sole responsibility and liability of the Guest.
14. Fireworks: Some fireworks are legal in New Hampshire at the present time. However, because fireworks are extremely dangerous and can cause substantial damage when ignited in or around a building, all fireworks are prohibited on the premises.
15. Septic: The property uses a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime.
16. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Please check the weather and plan your
travel accordingly to stay safe.
17. Lights: In the interest of promoting a greener environment, please shut off all lights when not in use.
18. Noise: Please be considerate of our neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm at night.