Hello Mr. Tyagi,
Thank you for reviewing my listing on Airbnb. It has always been our aim to make our guests feel at home & provide them with the best of services & home assistance.
Having said that, I would like to address the points you were not happy with in the review, considering we were communicating continuously during your stay & from our conversations these points were not highlighted & raised the way it appears on the public review.
1. RO - I believe the issue you faced with the RO was that the water flow was slow, which was rectified the same day in your presence & worked well during the rest of your stay.
2. TV - Yes, I agree the TV was not working & the same was communicated & clarified with you well in advance via Airbnb channel, with an assurance of 100% refund if that was a priority during the stay. An option to change your booking was also suggested by us via Airbnb, which you declined.
3. Swimming Pool - The pool is a community pool provided & maintained by the society. Unfortunately for the first time in 5 years, the community pool was under maintenance. Additionally, nowhere in the listing is it mentioned that the pool is a private pool. Despite that, we refunded INR 1,500 for an amenity which is not a private property & not maintained by the host.
4. Breakfast - This point was again clarified with you on the day of check-in that the booking does not include complimentary breakfast. Since there was a misunderstanding, we agreed to provide a basic breakfast (bread, butter, jam, tea & coffee) for 8 people & any other additions to the breakfast menu would be provided at an additional charge. This is usually a norm on the service apartment listings.
5. Bathroom amenities - Soaps & shampoos are not a part of the amenities listed on the platform & for 8 people, one towel per person was provided. We would've appreciated if the same was mentioned in our day to day communication & we would've gladly provided extra linens & towels as per the requirement.
6. AC - There are 3 ACs in the 3 Bedrooms (as mentioned in the listing) & the common area (living room) has 2 functional ceiling fans.
7. Check-in - We understand there was a minor miscommunication regarding the slight delay in your check-in, since you were not present at the venue, & the other members of the group were looking for the keys in the wrong location in spite of a one on one conversation along with directions (which they finally found within 10 minutes).
We take our reviews very seriously & feel the need to respond to the comments mentioned. Also, over the past 5 years this is the first time we have received such negative feedback. Apologies for any inconvenience caused during your stay.