We love our house !
When we are away, we will be very happy to make it yours.
This sweet home has a unique curb appeal with three bedrooms, two baths and an open floor plan.
Our home has a unique curb appeal with three bedrooms, two baths and an open floor plan.
Main floor includes living room that continues to a nice kitchen with updated appliances. It opens to a cozy backyard, dining area, a bedroom and a 3/4 bathroom (shower).
- 1 bedroom with 3 twin bed
- 1 sofa bed in the living room
First floor includes a large bedroom with lots of sun exposure, third bedroom and a 3/4 bathroom (bath tub).
- 1 bedroom with a queen size bed
- 1 bedroom with 1 twin size bed + 1 extra mattress
This cozy home is located conveniently close to Hwy 101 and 280 and has a one-car garage.
You have access to the whole house, the garden and the garage.
I will be available to help during your stay via messages. A friend of mine will be able to come over to the house if needed.
Our community is quiet and we have a good relationship with our neighbors. We ask that you respect our neighbor’s privacy and monitor noise level during night time.
Our house is also a non-smoking environment. If you need to smoke, please smoke at the curb or in the backyard, and dispose of your cigarettes afterward.
Please do not walk on the roof from the master bedroom. It is not safe.
Please recycle !
The garbage trucks come on Wednesday morning. Please put the 3 cans on the curb on Tuesday night. Put them back in the garage on Wednesday.
- You are responsible for clean up.
- Take off the bed sheets, remove the duvet cover from the comforter, and put them on the floor with the bathroom towels you used.
- Start the dishwasher if needed.
- Put the trash/recycle/compost in the appropriate garbage cans localized in the garage.
- Close all the windows and lock the kitchen door.
We will do our best to see you at checkout, but if it is not possible, just leave the keys inside and close the door. Make sure the lower door lock is locked.
Thank you very much