Olá Kevin and Carolyn,
Thank you for your constructive feedback which is so important to me. I truly appreciate your honesty in regards to your stay at Berlinda House Lisbon and I am sorry to hear about your encounters which I would like to address as follows:
- As a traditional and historical neighbourhood that Belem and other parts of Lisbon are, often you will find that lifts are not available and that access is by stairs only. The photos available demonstrate that Berlinda Lisbon House is not a ground floor flat and that in the interior there are stairs.
- The bathroom is a small space, but it is referred on the photos available.
- In regards to the appliances you mentioned, I am afraid these are not stated on Berlinda’s description and therefore they are not available. All appliances available seem to be mentioned.
- About the noise, Berlinda Lisbon House is located in a exclusively residential area and so there are no bars or night clubs in the surrounding area, this is the first time I hear about and I am truly sorry for its inconvenience. It is a shame it has not been communicated as I would have welcomed your contact in order to report it to the authorities as any noise past 10pm should be licensed for.
- Finally, I shall review storage space and TV channels available.
I would be delighted to welcoming you back to Lisbon and have the opportunity to host you at an alternative property. I am glad that you have enjoyed the area and that you were at ease with transportation. Please do not hesitate to contact me back for any further queries or assistance.