* Never leave the front door open, not even for a second please.
* Ensure that you always close the building and apt doors after you pass through it
* Please do not slam the doors, especially if you arrive late at night. No loud noises after 10PM
* Please pick up after yourself, hang up your towels in your room on the designated area (do not leave your wet towel on the bed), wash your own dishes and don't leave your personal items lying around in common areas of the house.
* Please keep the fridge free of spoiled foods and stove free of grease.
* No smoking inside the apt or in the bedroom. Smoking is allowed on the terrace (make sure you close the doors behind you so the smell doesn't get in the apt) and please don’t toss your ashes or cigarettes buds on the ground or over the terrace, only on the astray.
*When you leave your bedroom (or other common areas) please remember to turn off all the appliances and the lights…your host appreciates if you can contribute in saving energy. During the spring and summer months it’s okay to leave the windows open for fresh air if you desire, but please make sure it is not going to rain while you are out. During winter months if you open the windows you will lose the heat in your room and make my heating bill too high. If the heat in your room is too hot for you, please tell me and I control the amount of heat on the thermostat.
* Foreign and minors please tell me if you are not coming back home to sleep so I don’t worry that something bad happened to you and a note of advice; please inform me if you have any special medical condition that I should be aware (i.e. food allergies) and who I should contact in case of an emergency (make sure you fill it up this information on your profile on the site). If you are a foreign and I’m your only contact, keep my name and phone number available in your wallet.
* Even though you are provided with a set of keys of my home, you don’t have the right to invite others to the house unless it has been approved by the host. I’m flexible if you would like to have a friend or a family member vising; however you must to talk to me first and get my approval.
* You are free to come and go as you please; however if come late at night please try be as quiet as possible
* DO NOT lose my home key since this type of key can not be duplicated and if you lose it I will need to replace the whole locking system and you will be responsible for this service which can cost around $200
* Just come in peace and I assure you that my home is very serene, respectful, clean and you will enjoy staying with me!!
Sharing my home with guests, has enriched my knowledge (38 countries), created new friendships, exchanged kindness, and I traveled the world without leaving my home, it has been pure enjoyment!
By the positive reviews received, you know that each one of you will be treated as a very important guest because you deserve respect, kindness and nothing is too much trouble to ensure your comfort and contentment. I’m honored to offer excellent hospitality to my guest; being a host is more than just letting people stay at my home, hosting involves taking care of an individual that is new to the area and provide an experience to remember.
I'm a very calm and a peaceful person. I love my family, friends, my pets, art and goodhearted people. I'm inviting you to stay in a clean, safe, and comfortable home.
I have the ability to get along with all types of people. It doesn’t matter where you come from, you will be respected and welcomed.
The greatest opportunity to be a host on Airbnb is that allowing me to leave my legacy in this world, and it is giving me every day the chance to meet you.
Thanks for checking my profile, rest assure that you will have a new friend, come have a great stay in the greatest city in the world known as NYC :)