The apartment is completely rebuilt, has Air condition/Heating in every room and in the dining room and also has a stunning glass wall with view to the mountains and the sea at the same time. There is also a fire place with wood available (winter).
Denia is a beautiful city where you can find amazing food and it's generally very affordable.
"Las Rotas" is the area where the apartment is. It's 3 kms from the centre, has a wonderful beach 200m away and has a stunning view of the sea and the mountain from it's all-glass wall.
The apartment is completely rebuilt so it's really nice and clean. It has Air condition/Heating in every room and dining room and a stunning glass wall with view to the mountains and the sea at the same time. There is also a fire place with wood available (for winter of course). Reading a book besides with this view has no price.
There's a bus in front of the apartments that can take you to the centre every half an hour - I personally prefer walking since it's a very nice and relaxing 40min 100% beach-walk.
Generally you can go everywhere walking or by bus. There are plenty of taxi too of course.
There is a fully equipped kitchen that you can use. In order to buy the groceries you can go to the centre (plenty of supermarkets there) and there's also a basic supermarket 5min away down the road (in the direction of the beach)
There's also a nice number of restaurants near by that offer great food and views. I would strongly recommend visiting some of them. Some of my recommendations are:
- El Sendra - One of the best seafood paellas you'll ever try. You can frequently see the staff preparing the just-caught seafood outside of the restaurant. The restaurant is basically touching the sea and has view of all the coast.
- El Pino - Great traditional Spanish and Mediterranean food plus very nice pizzas and paellas too. Specially convenient for kids.
- Helios - also on the verge of the sea it's a very cosy hut-like place where you can eat typical sea food and enjoy a drink. Really recommended for the evenings to enjoy the beach breeze.
- El Fresquito (literally "the little freshness") - A pub with a great terrace in front of the sea. Magnific to end (or start) the nights enjoying a truly relaxing time. This pub is at the end of Denia's road so there's very little noise or houses around.
The apartments complex has:
- Doorman that helps take care of the area and increases security
- Big kid-friendly pool
- Tennis court
- Ping pong outdoor table
- Gardens where to rest and lie down - Ideal to grab a book during the morning or afternoon and relax in the shade of some of the trees
I won't be present, you will have the apartment for yourselves. :)