Kingsway Square is nestled in between the Victorian mansion blocks of Battersea.
The development consists of restored homes around communal landscaped courtyards, with a 'Grade II' listed former Victorian college. The development is ideally located in the heart of Battersea, Kingsway College is the perfect combination of stylish design and great location.
- Luxury 1 bedroom apartment on the South East corner of Battersea Park.
- Communal courtyard gardens and rooftop terrace.
- Modern kitchen/dining area
- 12 foot ceilings and 8ft windows
- 40 inch LCD T.V.
- Free Wifi
- Ipod / Laptop Speakers
- Instant hot water and unlimited heating.
- Secure underground parking space.
- Communal bike storage
- Oven and 4 electric hobs,
- Dish washer (powder included
- 7 mins walk to Battersea Park Station (4 mins to Victoria Station) -District, Central and Victoria lines
- 7 mins walk to Queenstown Road Station (7 mins to Waterloo) - Northern, Jubilee and Paddington lines
- Great bus routes, Sloane Square (137), Vauxhall (344), Victoria (44), Liverpool Street (344) or Clapham Junction (phone number hidden) mins walk to Clapham Junction, and 15 mins walk over to Chelsea across Albert Bridge.
- 10 mins from public gym with indoor pool
- 3 mins to Battersea Park (ideal for jogging)
- Battersea is a quiet area, easy access to Battersea Park and Clapham Junction/Lavender Hill for restaurants and shops. Walk across the bridge and you will be in Chelsea or Fulham.