Our one bedroom apartment provides all amenities and is about 5km from Perth CBD. There's easy access to the freeway.
Subiaco or Leederville shopping and restaurants are a mere 5 minutes away. It's a small hop, skip 'n jump to Cottesloe or City Beach.
The, ground floor, apartment is self-contained (portion of the family home) with its own entry and has a fully equipped kitchen with microwave, hotplates and large fridge to make meals a pleasure. The sitting area allows for relaxing, simply watching a movie or sports on the large flat screen TV. The bedroom has en-suite. A walk-in robe allows you to put away your clothes in an orderly fashion. We offer free WiFi.
Access is via an electronic keyless entry system to the self-contained apartment.
There is free off-street parking (in our driveway).
We're hands-off and your self-contained studio has no common areas.
We’re very happy to provide local insights to great things to do in Perth and surrounds and recommend you our favourite restaurants.
You will also have:
- Electric kettle
- Iron board and iron
- International power adapter
- Microwave oven
- vacuum machine
Check-in and check-out times can be flexible, please feel free to ask.
The following are the rules of Perth Holiday Studios. It is your responsibility to not only read these rules once, but to be aware of and follow all of them throughout your stay at Perth Holiday Studios. Most of what follows is common sense or common courtesy. The rules serve to protect you as a guest by helping to ensure that the environment you find here is the one that we intended to create.
Terms of Occupancy
- Occupancy shall begin (check-in 2pm) and end (check-out 10am) on the dates shown on the receipt.
- It's the responsibility of the guest to properly inform themselves as to the features of the studio and to ensure the property meets their expectations as Perth Holiday Studios does not accept responsibility for any misperception of the property (refer to cancellation below).
- For liability reasons no additional guests and/or visitors are allowed to stay over in the studio. Only fully paying guests can be hosted here.
- The studio is cleaned in between guest visits. Apart from this, guests are expected to clean the studio during their stay.
- No pets allowed. In the case of a guest who fails to disclose that they intend to bring an animal prior to making a reservation, and arrives with an animal, their reservation will not be honored and they will be turned away (please refer to Termination below)
- Sorry but we have a strict no party policy. Large or noisy gatherings will not be tolerated in our peaceful residential neighbourhood.
- Leave the studio clean and tidy on departure with all dishes washed and returned to their correct places. An extra cleaning charge will be deducted from your bond if the property is left in an overly dirty or untidy state, or if the cook top is left in a dirty and grimy state, or linen or towels are badly stained (fake tan, makeup and hair dye being the worst culprits). We will endeavour to provide photographic evidence in such cases. No security bond will be withheld unless we have entered into, or attempted to enter into discussions with you first. The bond will only be withheld in cases of damage, theft or extra cleaning.
- Please no cooking of strong smelling foods such as curries or seafood in the studio. It is very difficult to remove these strong food odours and we like to keep our studio smelling nice and fresh for following guests. If this occurs we will request additional cleaning fees.
- We request guests take all rubbish outside (bin provided).
- Parking is available in our driveway (furthest to the right, in front of the double brown doors), please do not park in front of the garage door.
- Keep the studio in a reasonable state of cleanliness.
- After use of the shower and sink, please clean out hair from the drain/floor area and sink area and make sure the shower is basically clean. Do not remove the drain screen from the shower/sink as it helps prevent clogs. Do not use hair dyes in shower/sink as this will cause damage to the facility.
- If there is any damage notify us as soon as possible.
Guests must not;
- Use the studio, or cause or permit the studio to be used, for any illegal purpose.
- Smoke inside the studio (this will result in the entire bond being charged for cleaning). If smoking outside the studio, guests must discard cigarette butts in the sand pot provided.
- Consume food or beverage in the bed as this can cause damage to linens.
- Affix any fixture or make any renovation, alteration or addition to the premises without the Perth Holiday Studios consent (do not remove pictures from walls – they can be purchased, don't move furniture around).
- Remove the comforter cover from the comforter or the mattress protector from the mattress.
- Use candles, space heaters or open flames, due to danger of fire, inside the studio.
- Intentionally or negligently cause or permit damage to the studio.
- Cause or permit a nuisance, which would interfere with the use or enjoyment of the property for other occupiers or neighboring properties. This includes unruly, loud or offensive behavior. Complaints received regarding such behavior may result in immediate expulsion and or loss of bond with no refunds.
- Redirect mail to the studio address
- Use the free WiFi for illegal up/download or other illegal purposes
- Guests will be liable for any damage, breakage and loss to the studio and its contents. The guest authorises the Perth Holiday Studios to debit any repair or replacement costs that may be incurred to a credit card nominated by the guest
- Guests indemnify Perth Holiday Studios against any damage or loss, which may be sustained by them whilst on the premises.
- Guests will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by the guest. The guest authorises the Perth Holiday Studios to debit the payment of any such charge to a credit card nominated by the guest.
- Upon termination of the lease, guests must immediately vacate the studio (check-out time is 10am).
- The Perth Holiday Studios may give notice of termination of the lease to the guests where there has been a breach of a term of the lease and that breach has not been remedied, or on the non-compliance of any reasonable direction given by the operator. In such circumstance the guest will forfeit the total cost of reservation plus a $50 fee per incident.
- No refund is payable for early departures.
- I agree to the conditions listed above. I agree to lease this property furnished and equipped for the period indicated and to reside in the property under these conditions. I agree to take full responsibility for the actions of all member(s) of my party and visitors during my residence on the premises and I agree to leave the property in the same condition as upon arrival.
DISCLAIMER: Our studio is rented and occupied at the sole risk of the tenant. Perth Holiday Studios, its proprietors and employees shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage to property or any other claim whatsoever arising out of the rental or occupancy of our property.