Artist owned, modern, 1200-sqft 1 bedroom/ 1 bath house, with a back garden oasis. Steps to Queen Street West galleries, restaurants and nightlife, The Gladstone and Drake Hotels, and minutes to the beach and Sunnyside Park.
Our house is a charming Victorian row house, on a quiet residential tree lined street, in the heart of the art and gallery district.
Parkdale is a relaxed neighbourhood, with an exciting nightlife. You will be steps to Queen Street West and surrounded by coffee shops, amazing restaurants, patios, and the waterfront.
- Modern white kitchen
- Fully fenced backyard garden with BBQ
- Large dining room with modern chairs that seats 4
- Comfortable living room with high ceilings gallery wall highlighting Canadian artists and photographers
- Spacious master bedroom with modern upholstered queen pillow top bed, and tree house views
- optional second bedroom/workspace we like to call "The Cabin," with double air mattress, custom walnut bookcase, large desk and reading nook
- 4-piece bath with separate shower and bathtub views overlooking the garden
- Large sized den with TV
- Washer, dryer and laundry sink
- Extra large studio/creative space
- Front porch
- Free Parking in the driveway at rear
- Sunny meditation/reading/work nook on the landing
- USB charging outlets on each floor
- Steps to Queen St. West and King St West, amazing restaurants, boutique shopping, lakeshore biking and running trails, the Toronto transit, etc.
- Minutes from Lakeshore /Gardiner Expressway via Jameson St. exit
- approx. $15 cab from Billy Bishop Airport
- approx. $45 cab from Pearson Airport
Key code front entry.
If we are not available to meet with you ourselves our close friend and neighbour will meet you in person and answer any questions you may have.
We are available via text, phone or email and respond quickly to requests.
- air conditioning/heating
- wireless internet and USB power adapters throughout the house
- hardwood floors and broadloom upstairs
- ceiling fans, pot lights, dimmers, task lighting
- Vitamix, Kitchenaid mixer/food processor, and stove top espresso maker
- Remove your shoes
- Observe quiet time between 11 p.m and 7 a.m.
- No guests without previous approval from your host
- Compost and recycle
- Treat books, records and art with respect and care
- Leave the house as it was presented
I am an air b & b host, artist, and teacher. I grew up in the country but I have lived in the city for awhile. I love animals, singing, and organizing. I am married and we like to travel together as well as solo.