This delightful Studio Apartment is full of charm and comfort. Aside from it's spacious open-plan design, it has the added warmth of a skylight which graces the room with just the right amount of sunlight and inspiration.
* Antique bed, belonging to the family
* Antique bread mold
* Sitting area
* Sleeps: 1-2 Adults/Children, 1 Infant
This apartment includes:
* fully equipped kitchen
(URL HIDDEN)refrigerator w/freezer
(URL HIDDEN)hobs/range top & oven
(URL HIDDEN)coffee maker
(URL HIDDEN)water kettle
* A/C heating and cooling
* digital flat-screen TV with free satellite service
* free Wi-fi internet access (provided by the village of Vavla)
* ironing board and iron
* hair dryer
* private courtyard shared by our guests
* free parking for all guests
* washing machine, dryer and telephone available on the premises through special arrangement
* baby cot and high chair available upon request
I met my husband while studying music in the US, and never dreamed that I would now be living with him in Cyprus with our two children, managing our family's ancestral traditional village home, Vavla Rustic Retreat.
The renovation of our home was a family effort that was first started by my mother-in-law, and then finished by me and my husband. We love sharing our home and the traditional culture of Cyprus with our guests, while at the same time continuing our other passion as music educators.
As your hosts, we have tried to think of everything you may possibly want or need, and included it in each and every apartment. We want you to feel comfortable, and to feel like you "almost" never left home. We also invite our guests to visit our pervoli (orchard) with us when time permits, to pick their own organic oranges or help with the collection of olives. But no worries - if you don't make it to the orchard, we will always bring something back for you!