Apartment is located in the very center of the city, just in front of the Opera House. You will be 15 minutes away from the Railway station, 30 minutes away from the Airport (if by taxi) and 5 minutes away to the main historical and cultural sites.
Apartment is located in the very downtown area of Lviv city, just in front of the legendary Opera House. It has one bedroom with king-size bed and TV, Living room with a comfortable sofa that can definitely comfort your guests. An ark connects living room and full of light kitchen. We have Fridge, Micro-wave, Laundry Machine, Stove, small glass Dining table and Iron. For the safety of our guests and ourselves we installed smoke and security alarm. In case of electricity breakdown, emergency light won't leave you alone in the darkness.
Apartment is filled with light and is 2 minutes away from the main Lviv historical locations and public transportation stations.
There is one king-size bed in the bedroom and comfortable french pull-out couch in the living room. There is TV and WIFI, 24/7 hot water and hair dryer. There is also a laundry machine. Beside shower cabin, I have a bath to relax after a long walking day.
I live very close and can be at your assistance whenever you need it. I can also meet you and at time for check-in and check-out. In case you need some guidance around the city - I can also prepare for you some tips.
So, there are few things you need to know to enjoy your stay:
1) Once you book the apartment, please contact me and provide the details of your trip, so that I could arrange the most convenient way for both of us to meet each other.
2) Contact me whenever you have ANY questions about the city, contact me whenever you have ANY issues in Ukraine. We have a tradition saying that the traveler in our home is a blessing. So I will make sure you are safe and having fun while in Lviv.
3) Most probably (IF it is not myself) people who will be handing you over the key won't speak English, BUT they speak Ukrainian, Russian. They will have understanding of Slavonic languages except for English and Romanic group of languages. If you need somebody who speaks English - I will make sure you have the phone number of a person who speaks your language and will help you in no time.
4) In the fridge there will always be fresh water, so please, don't hesitate to help yourself.
5) If you would like to have an excursion around the city, trips to other locations, please contact me again and I will try to provide you with the most helpful information.
6) All the instructions about internet connection you will find inside of the apartment.
7) Please, enjoy your stay and treat my small home as yours - with love , care and respect to small things.
8) You can write me in Turkce, 3raby, English, Deutsch, Polska, Cestina, Русский та Українській.
I am a free spirit, who found her joy in the field of peace and conflict management. I am running a little Think Tank in Ukraine, that addresses issues of violence and war, help people to cope with traumatic events and prevent violence from happening within their communities.