Our very cool and comfortable studio apartment with exposed brick, exposed duct-work and high ceilings has a big city feel! We are located in the heart of downtown close to shopping, dining and entertainment.
If you are planning a visit to the Hastings area envision staying in this completely furnished loft-style apartment on the 2nd floor of a historic downtown building. This very cool flat has an open studio floor plan, and features 14 foot ceilings, exposed brick walls, exposed duct-work, stainless steel appliances and wood flooring.
We furnish all linens, towels, cookware, dishware, silverware and even the wine glasses. Just bring your clothes and food and let us do the rest. All utilities are included in the rate as well as expanded basic cable TV and wireless internet. Stay home and watch a movie on our 40" HDTV or go across the street to the historic Rivoli Theater and view a show on one of 3 screens.
Don't want to eat out every night? Stay home and cook your meals in our kitchen with custom cabinets and granite counter tops or visit some great eating establishments like the Back Alley Bakery, Murphy's Wagon Wheel Bar and Grill, Jimmy John's, WineStyles, Imperial Garden, Sanchez Plaza or the all new Odyssey Restaurant
Pick up your morning caffeine fix at the Blue Moon Coffee Company or the Artbar and then get your afternoon snack at Eileen's Colossal Cookies.
Monthly rates are $1,600 per month. A deposit is required and we don't allow pets or smoking.
Guests have access to a laundry room with free washer and dryer. The laundry room is shared with one other apartment.
We will great you and get you settled and we live one block away from the studio. Close enough to answer questions and solve problems but without living next door. Our cleaning staff will pay you a visit every other week.
CONDITIONS OF RENTAL
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. CST and CHECK-OUT IS before 11 A.M. CST. This Agreement does not create a tenancy or residence. You must depart at the appropriate time unless other arrangements have been made with Management.
2. This is a NON-SMOKING unit. Any evidence of smoking in this unit will result in forfeiture of security deposit.
3. This reservation is for quiet accommodations. No more than 4 people are allowed on the property at any one time. No more than 3 overnight guests.
4. Quiet hours are in effect at all times. Loud and amplified music is not allowed. Noise complaints are subject to local law enforcement intervention. Any complaints will be seen as a violation of this condition.
5. Pets are NOT permitted in the rental unit under any conditions. Any evidence of pets will result in loss of security deposit
6. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
7. SECURITY/RESERVATION DEPOSIT. For monthly tenants a security/reservation deposit of $1,500.00 is required. This must be received at the time of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent. However, it is fully refundable within (15) days of departure.