This large semi-detached Victorian house backs on to the lovely Lammas Park on one of the nicest roads in leafy Ealing/Northfields, just five minutes walk from the Piccadilly Line (25 minutes to central London or Heathrow).
With four double rooms, the house sleeps 8 comfortably, with space for more if needed.
It has a spacious family kitchen with wooden worktops, breakfast bar, kitchen table, large range cooker, large fridge-freezer, Nespresso coffee machine, and food processor etc, as well as an adjoining playroom with an additional sofa and chair. The house also benefits from a large utility room which can be used for laundry (sink, washing machine, tumble dryer, laundry airer), storage of bikes, buggies etc. The lounge has two large sofas a wood fired stove, and 42" TV.
We have newly redesigned front and back gardens, with the secluded back garden backing on to the croquet lawn in the park, with furniture, a BBQ, table that seats 8 for outdoor dining, and outdoor lights and power - great for entertaining or relaxing in the summer.
The house has three toilets, and two showers, including a lovely family bathroom with walk-in shower and bath.
The accommodation is as follows:
- Master Bedroom - king sized bed with memory foam mattress
- Back bedroom (overlooking park) - standard single bed (memory foam mattress) with option of an additional single camping bed
- Middle bedroom - currently has a cot for our baby - but a blow up double bed, or single camping bed can be provided if needed
- Loft room (overlooking park) - huge room with a double bed with memory foam mattress, as well as double futon and space for more to sleep if needed, with en suite shower room with toilet.
- Small study for home working with screen, keyboard, mouse, and speakers ready to be plugged in to laptop.
Other facilities in the house are wifi, digital TV, apple TV, hifi, airtunes, DAB & internet radio.
You'll have access to the whole property for the duration of your stay.
We'll generally be available to meet you - if not we will give you details to find the keys in our Key Store. We also have lots of family in the area who will be able to help if we're not around.
We have two lovely cats who you will be sharing the house with. We do ask our guests to feed them, once a day, though they are not fussy about timing. If there are days you can't do we can make alternative arrangements to feed them.
You'll need to feed our (very low maintenance) cats occasionally.
Smoking outside only please.