Newly restored stone cottage perched on a hillside in the quiet and charming community of Areosa, just 5 minutes from downtown Viana do Castelo. The cottage has 2 levels containing a modern kitchen, family room & bathroom, 2 bdrms & ocean view.
During summer, July through September we have a minimum of 4 days stay.
We ask for your respect of our home and to agree to the following rules:
- Please do not leave the house unlocked while you are away
- Please do not smoke inside of the house
- Do not host large parties
- If you accidentally break or damage something please let us know and we'll tell you the exact price we paid for it, so that you can either replace it or leave us payment for it
- There are no pets allowed
- Please respect the privacy and property of our neighbors. It is a quiet neighborhood and houses are very close to one another.
- When departing the house, please take all linens off of the beds and from the bathrooms and leave them in a large bag, in the kitchen area
My partner - Leandro - and I love to travel, and prefer Airbnb, B&B's and Inns to hotels. We love meeting new people and exploring cultures.
My partner is fluent in English, Portuguese, Spanish; and functional in French. He is a Brazilian/US citizen. He works as a public health educator and social justice advocate. I'm originally from Chicago, now living in Santa Fe, NM (US) and work as a business and government training facilitator and organizational consultant, as well as a personal & spiritual growth retreat facilitator.
We enjoy culture, politics, diversity in all forms, music, art, hiking, and travel.
Remember: laugh a lot each day and do something good for humanity each day.
Speak up, speak out; stand up, stand out!