You'll love this 2 bedroom inner west apartment - perfect for a couple, friends, small family or just yourself.
A short walk to vibrant, bustling shops, restaurants, train station (22min ride to Central). Light filled, polished floorboards, modern kitchen & bathroom. One large bedroom with double bed & cupboard, second bedroom queen bed & study. Great public transport options for getting around.
Short or longer term stays welcome.
Weekly discount: 10%
Monthly discount: 20%
One main, large bedroom with lots of natural light.
Room is furnished with comfy, new double bed and spacious wardrobe.
Second with a double bed, storage space and desk.
:::MAIN LIVING SPACES:::
The house is spacious, light-filled and comfortable with a small dining area when eating in.
A fully equipped kitchen for cooking up meals is available to you when you decide to stay in - with access to condiments, spices, appliances, toaster, kettle, selection of teas, coffee, microwave and ample space in the pantry & fridge for your food.
Included for all guests are the following:
- Free WiFi
- Heater and floor fan
- TV and DVD
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer and dryer located in separate laundry space within the building
- Fresh, clean towels, linen and toiletries provided
- Public transport timetables
- Local restaurant menus
- Brochures on what's on around town and other useful travel info from a local Sydneysider.
- Laptop computer may be available
- Hair dryer
Entire apartment. You have a whole apartment to yourself - affordable without being contained to a single room or sofa bed in someone else's house!
Suits friends, couples or a family seeking a short or long term stay but on a budget - prices kept within rental market range.
With access to private outdoor space in the form of a small courtyard-like garden around the side of building.
Plenty of street parking available. Beamish Street is close by (10 minute walk) with a variety of shops, supermarkets, restaurants, trains and buses that go regularly to the airport, city and many Sydney suburbs.
None - my apartment is available to you while I am living elsewhere.
I can meet to give you the keys and let you in and see you off. Or we can arrange to leave keys with the neighbours.
- This listing is for an entire apartment - it is a great apartment and location for either a short visit or if you are arriving in Australia looking to settle and need a place to land whilst you find your feet and a more permanent home.
- The nightly and weekly rates are significantly less than most other listings on AirBnB for two simple reasons:
1. I am not greedy
2. I am not interested in contributing to inflating an already unaffordable housing market in Sydney.
- Maximum booking is for 4 guests.
- Longer stays are discounted - see weekly and monthly rates.
- Check-in and check out times are negotiable - I am more than happy for guests to have early check-ins and late check-outs where preparation and cleaning time required allows this.
- Please check with me if other arrangements are necessary.
Discounts offered for long term rental.
Weekly discount: 10%
Monthly discount: 20%
The is a non-smoking apartment inside.
Please consider other residents in the apartment building and keep the noise to an acceptable level.
Please keep the internal hallway door closed when cooking and use the fan force extractor above the stove to contain any cooking smells.
Please wipe down surfaces after cooking.
Please be respectful of the space.
If anything breaks, needs repair or my attention, please let me know so that I can attend to it during your stay or for the next guest.
The apartment caters to a maximum of 4 people.
Generally, I will be available to meet you upon arrival and to give you keys. We can determine a suitable check in time closer to your arrival. If I am unable to meet you, I will arrange for the key to be left in a secure location and will contact you about this. Once you arrive, there will be further information about the apartment and getting around - some of which is included below.
I recently took some time off from my job at a progressive think tank to do some thinking of my own - channeling energy into teaching, learning, writing and just figuring out amongst all the exciting projects what to dive into next.
In my spare time you might find me breathing deeply in a yoga class, relishing my first coffee for the day, doing the crossword, digging my hands in the dirt in my vegie garden or heading onto the dancefloor for an uplifting boogie.
I enjoy meeting passionate people with interesting opinions and ideas. Mostly I just like being out and about in the world.
I'm considerate, respectful and responsible. I enjoy a good chat but I can also appreciate that people need their space. I make a great house guest and a great host - just ask anyone who has had me over or who was ever in need of a place to stay for the night, the week or sometimes longer that I have welcomed into my home.