A 3rd floor luxury apartment in a converted 19th Century Townhouse, moments from the sea and city center. Get the best of both worlds where old meets new; all modern conveniences whilst retaining the
building's original baroque character.
A cosy studio apartment with a full wooden partition between living area and bedroom. The apartment is on the 3rd floor of a recently renovated 19th century townhouse with an elevator, which is a rare thing to find in an old residential building in the capital.
The apartment is located moments from the sea and the ferry service to Sliema across the harbour. It's a short 5 minute walk to the town centre and just round the corner from the historic Manoel Theatre.
The apartment is equipped with a new and modern kitchen including hob, oven, kettle and toaster and a Nespresso machine with complimentary Nespresso coffee pods.
The king size bed (200 x 160 cm) with Egyptian cotton sheets sleeps 2 very comfortably and a sofa bed provides additional sleeping space for children - additional adults are not permitted.
There is a large flat screen TV with access to NETFLIX and a USB port for watching your personal movies. There is a record player for listening to some vintage vinyl from a small collection. There is also free WiFi (fiber optic 50 Mbps) throughout the apartment.
The bathroom is fitted with toilet, large shower and a sink. Luxury Egyptian cotton bath and face towels are provided.
Easy free street parking is available.
Entire private use of studio apartment with no disturbances. Parties are not allowed.
Someone will be there to welcome you, give you local tips and be on call in case of any emergencies. You will have as much interaction or privacy as you wish.
Beach towels are provided to save on your precious luggage space.
Breakfast - The apartment will be stocked with Fresh milk, butter, yogurt, eggs, bread, granola and some seasonal fruit.
Unlimited 50 Mbps fiber optic internet
1. Please enjoy our property like we do; Use it with respect to us, our neighbours and most importantly the environment.
2. Excessive noise at night is uncourteous.
3. The flat is non smoking, but you can enjoy your smoke in the courtyard.
4. The flat sleeps 2 adults and there is a sofa bed which can be used for 2 young children free of charge on request.
5. Please keep the flat clean and tidy and while a cleaner will clean up after your stay, a bit of respect will make the experience better for us all.
6. Please also respect the environment by not wasting energy or water. Switch off heaters and AC when not in the flat. Close windows if AC is in use.
7. Bathroom: No solid products apart from toilet roll should be flushed at any time since these can clog the septic system.
8. No Pets are allowed.
9. Bin bags should be left inside the skip up or down the road on the corner.
10. Always lock the doors when you leave.
Please note that not complying with the rental and house rules might, in certain cases, lead to an immediate termination of the rental agreement on our part without any refund. The homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Engineer. Very interested in travel and gastronomy. As a host I try and make each guest's experience as special as possible with lots of local knowledge I am always happy to share. As a traveler I am a very respectful guest and treat each place as though it were my own.