Charming Bungalow attached guest suite with private entrance in desirable neighborhood. Near downtown and Oxbow (1 mile). Easy access to 29 and Silverado trail wineries. 15 min to Yountville.
This is a permitted vacation rental in Napa - meaning your reservation will not be cancelled by the Host for issues with the City of Napa.
Rental Rules: By accepting to stay at our guest room; You agree to comply with the following terms and conditions stated in this agreement below.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside or outside.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth in reservation may not stay overnight in the property.
3. The unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Pets are NOT allowed unless approved by the owner.
6. Parking: Only 1 parking spot will be provided. Additional cars will need to find street parking a few blocks away as the home does not have street parking directly in front.
7. We ask that you treat this space as if it were your own home. Though we charge a modest cleaning fee, we expect to find the house reasonably tidy upon your departure.
8. No loud music, and no parties. As the owners live on the property, please be respectful of us and the neighbors by keeping the noise to a minimum after 10pm.
We are a unique and fun family that loves to travel and see the world. I enjoy hiking, yoga, books, food, travelling and spending time with my husband and two children. We are blessed to live in one of the most beautiful parts of the world and share our knowledge and appreciation and love for Napa with our guests.