Let us offer you this great apartment right in the centre of Prague. It takes just about 1 minute walking to get to the Old town square. It is a cozy and light apartment with high ceilings and large windows. The furniture is new and the apartment has recently been completely renovated.
The apartment contains:
-fully equipped kitchen,
- iron and an ironing board,
- folding clothes dryer,
- shower cabin in the bathroom,
- washing machine with a dryer
In the kitchen at your disposal are:
- big fridge with a deep-freeze compartment,
- microwave oven,
- induction stove with an electrical oven,
- electric kettle,
- various tableware, saucepans and a frying pan.
In the bedroom there is a comfortable king bed (180x200 cm) with high quality mattresses.
We have two exceptionally comfortable folding sofa beds in the living room. Both of them are equipped with mattresses.
There is a high speed Internet access available in the apartment; both cable Internet connection and Wi-Fi (high-speed and constantly available Internet with no breaks or limitations to downloading).
Smoking is prohibited inside of the apartment. However, you can smoke on the balcony in the bedroom.
The guests are required to sign the rental agreement prior to check-in.
- accommodation for 1-4 people, from 14:00 (2 PM) on a day of arrival until 11:00 (11 AM) on a day of your departure,
- cleaning-up after checkout,
- providing of bed linen and towels,
- soap, shampoo, shower gel, washing powder, toilet paper,
- use of the computer and the Internet.
You can easily get here from the airport or railway stations.
From the airport: take bus No. 119 up to the route terminal bus stop Nádraží Veleslavín, where you can get to the subway (Nádraží Veleslavín station) and go to Staromestska subway station.
From the central railway station (Hlavni Nadrazi): take the subway to the Muzeum station, change for the green line and go to Staromestska subway station.
From Nadrazi Holesovice railway station: take the subway to the Muzeum station, change for the green line and go to Staromestska station. Or take a tram No. 17 and get off at Staromestska stop.
All main sights are around the corner and you can reach them on foot; there is no need to use public transport.
Have a nice stay in Prague.
The price is flexible.
Please keep in mind, that late check-ins are extra-paid in cash:
* Check - in after 9 pm (21.00) - 10 euros.
* After 10.30 pm (22.30) - 15 euros.
* After midnight - 20 euros.
The security deposit is 100 euro.
We are ready to meet and take you to the apartment any time convenient for you.