Fully equipped house. Quiet area, yet centrally located. 3 bedrooms, big living room, kitchen, 2 bathrooms and a garden oasis with fruits and berries. Public transport nearby. Close to amazing nature, playground, grocery store, restaurant and more.
- Treat the house and our belongings with respect. Remember: this is our home!
- Show respect towards neighbors and people in the area.
- Only guests approved beforehand is allowed in the house.
- No smoking in the house or near entrance / windows.
- Peace and quiet is required between 10 pm – 6 am.
- Please turn lights and electronic equipment off when leaving.
- Any damages or problems must be notified to host as soon as possible.
- At departure:put dirty dishes in the dishwasher and trash in the trash can.
- Do not flush anything other than toilet paper down the toilet. Things like cotton, Q tips, hair, paper towels and feminine products shall be thrown in trash bin.
- Return the house in the same good shape as it was when you arrived.
- Use our internet network responsibly.
Together with our beloved son (born in 2012) and daughter (born in 2016) we enjoy a pretty quiet life in beautiful Oslo. We are a loving, caring and including family - always trying our best to be open minded and helpful to people around us. Outdoor activities, travelling, movies and just hanging out are a few of our favorite things. We also enjoy good food and wine (only us grown ups of course ;)). We believe in being communicative and honest, show respect to one another and appreciate new possibilities.