这个属性有一系列其他单位尺寸可用 - 它们都在Air BnB上列出。上面的一些照片可能是不同大小的单位。所有单位同时完成相同的风格。您的单位将具有列出的设施。
I rent out my WorldMark timeshare -- 120+ resort locations all over the US, Mexico, Canada, Australia, Fiji, New Zealand, and England.
While last-minute short-stay accommodations are sometimes possible, please be smart about your expectations. Keep this helpful hints in mind:
1. Holidays and summer weekends book up months in advance.
2. If it's less than a month before any kind of holiday, concert, or event, it's likely already booked up. Accommodations in Indio and Palms Springs sell out within the HOUR of Coachella tickets going on sale, but it's the same two weekends every year, so plan ahead and you'll get what you want.
3. You can book as far as 13 months out.
4. If you book more than 10 months out, there is a 7-night minimum.
5. If you want to book a Friday or a Saturday, there is a three-night minimum -- unless you are booking within 48 hours of check-in (4pm). Very occasionally I am able to accommodate shorter weekend stays. It doesn't hurt to ask, but please don't be disappointed if I must say no.
I have units that can accommodate as many as eight people. Have more than eight? You can rent more that one unit! The Maximum Occupancy listed on the listing is as true as gravity and cannot be adjusted for any reason because the Fire Marshal said so. Respect the Fire Marshal's wisdom.
Almost all units have a complete kitchen. In addition to full-size appliances, you'll find plates, glasses, silverware, and other kitchen items. All linens, including towels, are included. You have access to all resort amenities -- that means the pool, the hot tub, the gym, free parking, etc.
Sadly, the resorts do not allow pets.
Wifi is $4.95/day or $15.95/stay. This is 100% a resort fee that I have 0% control over.
This is a timeshare. Someone at the resort might (but probably won't) try to talk you into buying a timeshare. They'll even give you a present if you say yes! Saying yes means dealing with them for the next two hours, and that's *not* why you went on vacation. BE SMART - SAY NO - GO ENJOY YOUR VACATION! :)
We've had too many bad experiences with guests from Orange County, California. If you are a current or former resident of Orange County and would like to rent from us, kindly be kind in your messages; we'll get the hint that you're a decent person and will welcome you with open arms.
***Feel good about your vacation! A portion of every rental fee goes to help purchase clothing, shoes, school supplies, medical supplies, and nutritious food for children through Children International. Learn more about Children International and consider sponsoring a child yourself!***