Our furnished apartment and bedroom located between First Hill/ Capitol Hill and International District.
3 blocks away from local transportation (Buses) and Seattle University. Cozy and 15 minutes from Downtown Seattle. What are you waiting for ?
We are located between First Hill/Capitol Hill and International District.
Our apartment is a 2-bedroom apartment, so you will be staying at one of our room with your own (URL HIDDEN) are located between First Hill/Capitol Hill and International District. Our apartment is a 2-bedroom apartment, so you will be staying at one of our room with your own bathroom. The door is lockable with keys, if you lose the keys it will be 30$ to replace it.
Feel free to use our kitchen and living room area, make yourself at home while you are staying with us. We have Wifi access through the entire apartment.
VB and me will be available at all times, just give us a call or text us. (#(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
You will be sharing the space either with another guest in the other room or let us know if you want the entire space for your family, we do have that listing separately ( min 4, max 6)
The carpet at my apartment is old, but I vacuumed after each guests, please, leaving your shoes out before entering really helps out, Seattle could be rainy and with all the dirt from outside, it could ruin the carpet. Thank you so much for understanding. Also please be careful to look at the map of my apartment and downtown area, a lot of people missed out on this and the location of my apartment did not reach their expectations.
• Check-in time is 2PM - Check-out time is 12pm
- This is a non-smoking building.
- Keep in mind, that you guys are sharing the common place with other airbnb-ers, so please respect other guests that stayed during your visit.
- Self Check-in and Out are available, just send me a message if you would like to do so :).
- Quiet time is at 9PM, please don't talk too loud or stepping down too strong. My neighbors downstairs is a light sleeper.
- Due to our own culture, we required our guests to take OFF their shoes when entering the apartment.
- The carpet is not new, so please if you are eating something that cause crumbles, please kindly pic them up.
- Kitchen area is free to use but please clean up after yourself, we have a full kitchen with utensils and silverware for you. If the trash cans are full, please kindly take the trash down to the P1 level, we have both recycle and disposal stations down there. This happened before, if the trash is full, and contain disposal waste, please, kindly throw them away for me, it smells and will cause an odor to the entire apartment !
- You will have your own bathroom so please try to keep it clean, if the trash can is full, please take it down to the P1 level to throw them away as well.
- Wifi access through the entire apartment but please don't "torrent" anything.
- We have Amazon Fire TV, which includes Netflix, Pandora, Spotify, Hulu+, Movies under Prime (Free), TV channels like CNN, Food Network, bla bla bla... Feel free to use and watch it if you feel like watching movies but please turn them off when you done using it and keep it low volume if you are watching it late at night.
- Lastly, have fun and please ask me if you have any concerns, questions, requests, or just want to chat about what's food is good here in Seattle. I will ALWAYS happy to answer them all !!! :) :)
I'm a recent graduate from the Art Institute of Seattle, I already moved away from Seattle, and currently working and living at Hanoi, Vietnam.
If you are visiting Seattle, my good friend VB, is my co-host, he will be assisting you guys with the bookings in Seattle.
I love traveling and meeting new people, if you are looking for someone to recommend or willing to explore new restaurant/food places in town, you are reading her profile right now haha.
I'm a Video Editor/ Motion Graphics Designer, if you shared the same work field, it will be so AWESOME!!