Quiet and cozy area close to city center of Cph. 1st and 2nd floor in charming town house from 1888 - renovated with respect of its original architecture. Family kitchen and big living room w/ exit to large balcony. Shared private garden.
Welcome to our home in the heart of Frederiksberg. Here you'll stay in a quiet and charming street with a diversity of old houses and green gardens close to the best shopping and dining in the entire city of Copenhagen!
You will be living in a newly renovated town house shared by two families. Our space is on the 1st and 2nd floor. It includes a family kitchen, a large living room, a children's room (furnished for a three-year-old), two bedrooms, an office space and two bathrooms - one on each floor. From the living room (1st floor) there is exit to a large balcony with BBQ, where the sun shines from noon until evening. You also have access to a shared private garden.
The house can fit up to 6 adults and a few kids split up in separate rooms.
Here's an overview over the different beds:
- a bedroom on 1st floor with a king size bed for two (180x200 cm) + a crib (appr. 100 cm long),
- a sofa bed for two in the living room (200x140 cm), also 1st floor,
- a bedroom on 2nd floor with a queen size bed for two (140x200 cm),
- furthermore, we have a mattress for an adult (90x200 cm) and a children's matress (140 cm long) that can be placed wherever you like.
The kitchen is fully equipped with dish washer, microwave, coffee machine and a big fridge.
One part of the living room is for dining and the other for relaxing in the couch area.
The apartment is furnished with a mixture of new and old furniture.
It is equipped for smaller children - holding a crib, a small bed, a changing table, junior chair etc. Just ask, and we probably have it!
In the apartment there is a flat screen TV with more than 30 channels, stereo (Sonos system) and wireless internet.
You are welcome to use the garden and the backyard, which we share with our neighbours downstairs and in the back building. During the day, a company uses the backyard, but in the late afternoon, in the evenings and on weekends, it is at our disposal.
If possible, we will welcome you and show you around ourselves. If not, we will make arrangements with our sweet neighbours living downstairs to meet you and tell you how things work. Also, we have worked out a detailed desciption of everything you need to know to make your stay as comfortable as possible - it will be in the apartment, when you arrive, and we will also gladly send it to you ahead of your stay.
We hope you to feel welcome and relaxed in our home.
In return, we expect you to follow a few, simple house rules:
- Please do not wear outdoor or pointy shoes inside.
- No smoking inside. If you would like to smoke there is an ashtray on the balcony (the sombrero).
- Please, lock the outside doors and windows when you leave the house.
- Please pay respect to our neighbors, especially when using the outdoor facilities - balcony and garden (e.g. no loud music with open doors)
We are a family of four: Anker (0), Viggo (3) and parents Iben and Simon.
We love the area in which we live – it's proximity to the city and it's green and open spaces.
Since moving into our home in August 2014, we have put a lot of hours, thoughts and love into making it the right setting for our family life.
We often go out to explore the neighborhood by foot and bicycle – visit parks and playgrounds and shop for a home cooked meal in the many great food shops close by.