Sunny studio located 2 blocks from the subway and close to all the bars, restaurants and shops of Palermo Hollywood & Soho, at a great starting point for exploring all of Buenos Aires. With top-quality furnishings and a delightful private balcony.
Note: The sofa seen in the pictures is currently being replaced. Temporarily, seating places are: a desk chair, 2 plastic armchairs normally used in the balcony, 4 bar stools with regulated height, plus many guests simply leave the Murphy bed open during the day to relax there.
This sunny Palermo Hollywood studio is located in a great location on Humboldt between Charcas and Santa Fe - less than 2 blocks to the subway and close to all the bars, restaurants and shops of both Palermo Hollywood and Palermo Soho. This safe neighborhood is a great starting point for exploring all of Buenos Aires.
While being in the heart of it all, the apartment is remarkably quiet and relaxing. It is like new, furnished with only top quality furnishings and fully equipped, including:
- Queen size custom-built Murphy bed with high-quality mattress
- High thread count sheets and fluffy towels
- Fully stocked kitchen with grill/microwave and gas stove
- Hardwood floors with area rug
- Dining counter with seating for four
- Full bathroom with tub, shower, toilet and bidet
- Washing machine in apartment, drying rack, iron and ironing board
- Air conditioner, heater and radiant floor heat
- 32" LCD TV with cable
- Apple TV with Netflix
- US phone number with free calls to and from the US and Canada
- Stereo system with CD / DVD
- High speed wireless Internet
- Cordless phone with local calling
- Glass desk and lamp (if you have to work)
- Electronic security safe
- Pre-paid local cell phone for you to use during your stay
- Lots of storage space
- All utilities, cable and Internet included. WiFi is fast and reliable.
- Private balcony with outdoor table and chairs
- Building has a nice parilla, sun deck and small jacuzzi on the roof
We're available to answer any questions before or during your trip. We'll meet you at the apartment to get you settled in. Our apartment guide features tips and suggestions for all our favorite places in the city, and we're happy to provide more.
• There's an early check-in reserved for October 10. Please consult before booking October 9.
• Our check-in time begins at 3 pm and our check-out time is 12 pm. Early check in and late check out may be available for an additional charge, please ask.
• Our check-in and check-out hours are from 9 am to 9 pm. Any check-ins or check-outs outside of these hours have a US$ 25 off-hour charge.
• Lost key charge: U$S 250
I'm fluent and comfortable speaking English and Spanish. I manage temporary rentals here in Buenos Aires, and also in Mar del Plata, with my brother-in-law Dave, who used to be an expat in BA but now is back in the US running rentals there, our collaborator Sam, a freelance journalist from England who has been based in BA for a number of years now, and our collaborator Adriana in Mar del Plata.
We've been doing this since 2011 with great results, particulary with regards to the satisfaction that our guests have expressed in their reviews and kind words to us. I believe our apartments are excellent and we strive to provide a delightful experience for everyone staying at them.
I'm passionate about engineering, science, history, art, cooking and sports, and enjoy meeting our guests from all over the world to introduce them to our lovely city.
Como digo arriba, también hablamos español. Para resumir lo dicho en inglés, soy de Buenos Aires y, junto con mi cuñado y otros colaboradores, administramos alquileres temporarios desde 2011 en Buenos Aires y Mar del Plata. Los comentarios de nuestros muchos huéspedes han sido excelentes, y es un placer presentarles nuestra linda ciudad mientras nos aseguramos de que su estadía sea bien placentera.