NEAR THE BEST BEACHES
GARDEN APARTMENT BY THE POOL
This luxury 2 bedroom apartment is located near the popular capital city of Murcia in the Costa Calida in Spain. The spacious living area is a great place to entertain and includes a dining space suitable for those evening meals in. There is a fully equipped kitchen with everything you need for the family. Two bedrooms and two bathrooms are located down the hallway both enjoying gardens views. Outside, the terrace has dining furniture and sun loungers - perfect for al fresco dining in the warm Spanish evenings! The terrace leads onto a private enclosed garden; ideal for wheel chair access and children; with the pool only a few metres walk; including a children's plash pool area.
Murcia itself is packed with great restaurants, bars and nightclubs as well as plenty of fantastic shops and places of historical interest. Several outstanding beaches including Calblanque and the famous Mar Menor are located within a short drive and offer fantastic water sports facilities.
Corvera Golf and Country Club: Corvera Golf and Country Club: The two bedroom apartment 'Tilo' was completed in August 2009 and is situated south facing so that the garden & terrace area have sunshine for most of the day. The region boasts the most sunniest days averaging over 320 per year.
Corvera Golf and Country Club is a residential property complex. All the properties are built around an 18 hole par 72 golf course (currently closed due to the economic situation in Spain) and there are communal pools, children's play areas and gardens around the complex. For your safety and peace of mind there is security on the complex with surveillance cameras and regular evening patrols. The resort is ideal for all the family and for those keen to take part in the many activities which the region/area has to offer.
Corvera Golf and Country Club is nestled on the edge of a mountain range boosting some of the best scenery in Spain an renowned for its long dry summers and crystal clear untouched beaches.
Places of Interest in the Murcia Region: The capital city of Murcia is a modern city with a rich, historical legacy that makes it stand out as a cultural and artistic centre. There are numerous squares and terrace bars in which to relax and enjoy the local cuisine. Cartegena has over 3000 years of history and is surrounded by hills and forts. Caravaca de la Cruz is one of the world's five holy cities. 'The cult of the true cross' goes back to the 13th century.
The former fishing village situated on the Mar Menor 20 min from Corvera. The Mar Menor is a salt water lagoon formed by the Mediterranean sea being cut off by the La Manga land strip. The shallow waters are very safe for bathing and water sports and there is over 7km of blue flag beaches. There are numerous shops, restaurants and bars in the plaza area of Los Alcazares. Restaurants include traditional Spanish, Indian, Japanese and English cuisine.
La Manga Strip & Calblanque Beach: On the far side of the Mar Menor can be found the La Manga Strip which is unique in Europe, having sea on both sides. The sunrises over the Mediterranean can be spectacular and this whole area is a Mecca for lovers of water sports of all kinds, sailing, windsurfing, kite surfing, jet skis, snorkelling, scuba diving or just swimming. There are many marinas in the area and several schools for these activities.
The Islas Hormigas underwater reserve is a protected area that is World renown in diving circles. Several of the diving schools at the village of Cabo de Palos take trips out to this area. Cabo de Palos is a working fishing village located at the base of the strip and is well known throughout the region for its collection of fine fish restaurants.
Further south is the Calblanque Regional Park which is a protected area where mountains plunge into the Mediterranean. Here can be found the best beaches in the area – totally unspoilt and truly breathtaking and not to be missed.
• Enjoy Yourselves! This is imperative
• All garden furniture will be stored inside the property on arrival and you will be required to take this outside and place on the patio yourself. On exit please leave outside as the cleaner will clean the furniture and place back inside the apartment
• Please take good care of the property
• Please remember that the Murcia region of Spain is short of water so use the water carefully and remember to turn off the taps
• Please lock all doors and windows when you leave the property
• Please turn off the air conditioning when you leave the property to save on electricity and to do our part to save the planet
• Please ensure that you turn off all lights when you leave the property
• Please ensure you lock everything up and turn everything off when you leave the property for the final time upon check out
• Please be considerate to the furniture and appliances
• Do not take any items from the house when checking out as you will be liable for the costs of the items to be replaced at current market value
• Please note that the cleaning fee doesn’t include the cleaning of the BBQ therefore you must ensure that it is left clean and how you found it. Failing to do so with result in a 20 Euro cleaning charge and taken from your deposit
• Finally! Relax, Unwind and have FUN! This is YOUR HOLIDAY!
I am a 38 year old professional living and working in London, England. I have my own business coaching and mentoring people to replace their current salaries around their current work commitments. I own 11 properties and take great pleasure in helping other people out in life since leaving my corporate career in London.
Motto in Life : Life life to the fullest and have no regrets!
Feel free to drop me a line and ask my any questions as I would be more than happy to help.
Thank you for reading..