This is one of our closest suites to the ocean! Walk out the kitchen dining area onto the deck. From there the beach is in front of you.
Directly on a sandy beachfront with views of moon and sunrise on the ocean's horizon. Across from Polynesian Cultural Center.
Winter and spring whale watching.
Swim, snorkel year round in shallow reefs. Fully equipped kitchen with Viking gas stove with convection, large refrigerator with filtered water. Stone counters and ample cabinetry in kitchen for extended stays. Beautifully furnished with modern comfort seating mixed with century old antiques from Morocco, Indonesia and China.
If you are lucky, you may see Bessie Kuuipo, our visiting Hawaiian Monk Seal right out your back door.
Turtle Bay Resort offer fine dining options. The famous North Shore Shrimp Trucks must be experienced at least once during your stay.
Experience the real Hawaii at Tiki Moon Villas.
Laundry facility, garden area, kayak, some boogie boards and snorkels. Outdoor gas grill.
As much or as little as required.
Some beautiful hikes in the neighborhood. Waterfalls, and quiet meditative spaces...all within walking distance of Tiki Moon Villas. Visit the Laie Temple Grounds, a beautiful temple and peaceful grounds that invite inner quiet and introspection.
1. No smoking inside home
2. No smoking on patio.
3. Smoking is available outside, in a designated garden area with great ocean views! Two chairs and a table are provided for your pleasure.
4. No pets allowed for this rental. (we have other bungalow choices where we allow pets: please see COCO BUNGALOW, BAMBOO 2, PAPAYA 1, 2 & 3.
5. No outside temporary structures: (i.e. tents, fencing, large umbrellas,
6. No open fires on the beach.
7. One assigned parking per unit. Please discuss in advance any parking needs other than one vehicle.
8. Maximum day visitors—TWO. No exceptions without prior approval.
9. No visitors after 10 pm, No overnight visitors.
10. No flushing of feminine product waste
in the toilet—this will plug up the plumbing!
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Azlina & Ray
Tiki Moon Villas
Born and raised in New Orleans. Currently enjoying the islands of Hawaii where I manage my own beachfront vacation rentals known as Tiki Moon Villas. I come to New Orleans a few times a year to submerse myself in the music on Frenchman Street, Yoga classes and our great New Orleans style cooking! I think you will enjoy our tastefully renovated home away from home, located only 14 minutes from the French Quarter.