你不会发现任何好的,像靠近山和价格实惠。安静的邻里,明信片的景色,令人惊叹的景观和一流的北海道美食散步(Elements or Lupicia)。步行到家庭电梯(10分钟)或乘坐班车到缆车(步行5分钟到巴士)。 Hirafu村距离酒店有900米。小房子,大型开放式阁楼带双人床和3张双层床(睡6)。小厨房和餐厅。严格的政策。 ~$ 50USD pp /天。一个世界级的度假胜地很有价值。长期住宿优惠!
- 6-person max please unless pre-coordinated
- WiFi device remains in house
- RECYCLE (wash bottles/cans & sort trash into burnable & non-burnable)
- Turn off kerosene heater when leaving house (fire hazard)
- Put trash bags in covered bin outside or crows make a mess
- Your car may have to be moved in mornings for snow clearing, please be flexible. You may have to park a block away if necessary.
- Light shoveling may be required due to insane amounts of snow
- No smoking inside house, dispose of cigarettes properly outside
- No shoes inside
- No pets
- Keep AirBnB reputable and be cool!
"Sometimes we visit your country and live in your home..."
Food, travel, backgammon, onsen, hiking, fly fishing, snowshoe & snowboard enthusiast. I've hosted guests from 20+ countries! My kids are in college so I'm living the dream before I have to change nappies again.
Come experience "the greatest snow on earth" in the "Aspen of Asia." Niseko's legendary powder is unforgettable and Hokkaido food is amazing. I'm happy to share local perspective on the best places to ski/ride or eat. I will normally greet/meet you and show you the house when you arrive.
See my reviews from other AirBnB legends who've stayed. Reserve quickly as Niseko fills up fast. Lastly, please message me with any questions or concerns--I'd rather have 100 questions than one unasked that could have made your trip better! I look forward to hosting you & your crew this season.
Peace & Pow,
LINE App ID: rmiles3
LIFE MOTTO: MOVIN' AHEAD SO LIFE WON'T PASS ME BY.