Rosario condo with a view of the Rosario Bay & Mansion; private deck, parking & trail to Cascade Lake. You'll be effectively staying at Rosario Resort in a beautiful room with a breathtaking view! Sleeps 4.
1) Please take off your shoes in the condo - it is very hard to clean island's abundant pine needles.
2) Behave like you would at a premium resort - absolutely no smoking; be respectful of other guests in night hours.
3) Please don't treat the condo as a hotel room, but as a home. I travel a lot, and this is a beautiful home and escape from the everyday. You'll notice that ambience and setup are much nicer than island's (and Rosario's) hotel rooms.
4) Do NOT flush anything aside from toilet paper! The island plumbing is fragile, and the only two professional plumbers are booked out weeks in advance.
5) All candles are electric, please don't try to light them with a real flame :)
6) Enjoy the island!!!
I spend time among Nashville TN, Minneapolis MN, and Playa Vista CA, working on very cool projects to do with music and hearing devices. I grew up in Germany, went to school in Moscow, studied at Georgetown in D.C., lived in Seattle, and earned my masters degree at Vanderbilt in Nashville. I love hosting friends and family, and now have a lot of fun being an AirBnb host at my favorite place in the world (having visited a couple dozen countries and driven 49 states) - Orcas Island, WA!
P.S. Well, and since recently - in the beautiful Sunny Isles, North Miami, Florida :)