Private kingsize bedroom/ensuite in stylish house close to everything yet tucked on a quiet side street. Fast transport to everywhere - tourist sites, Victoria, Waterloo, West End, Canary Wharf via Clapham Common Tube, buses + Overground. Cool "real" London area with leafy village feel. Great local restaurants: The Dairy, Trinity, The Manor, Brickwood cafe, pizza, farmers market, Honest Burger + sports, pool, gym, cinema. Comfy bed. Big windows. Huge park 3 blocks away. Relax away from home.
Light bright spacious room and own bathroom privacy on top floor of house. Wooden floors. Skylights. Blackout blinds for perfect peaceful sleep. On a quiet side street yet ideally located for Tube, train, bus and all the shopping and entertainment amenities of vibrant Clapham High St and nearby Clapham Old Town with its lively atmosphere, pubs and restaurants.
Spacious light kingsize bedroom and ensuite bathroom with full bath and powerful Grohe shower. Wooden floors. Blackout blinds.
Kitchen with professional cookware on open-plan ground floor.
Downstairs open plan living/dining room.
Always I try to be at home to greet my guests and check they're settled. My professional life is varied - sometimes I might be working from home. At others, I might be out all day or travelling. I like a friendly chat when I'm not busy working. It's always fun to learn about the lives of guests.
I like to bake regularly - bread and cakes. So you'll be welcome to try my latest recipes.
Please note that for longer stays of more than 7 days an extra weekly cleaning charge of £36 will be added to your rent total.
- have government/official ID i.e. passport or driver's licence as part of your verification
- send names/ages/profession/reason for your stay (with employer's name if you are coming for business) for yourself and everyone in your group if you are more than one person who will be staying
- no shoes worn inside the house -- we have white stairs and wooden floors
- make sure you lock windows closed when you leave the house
- no smoking/drugs
- do contact me about children/infants so I can explain about stairs etc that will help you decide if my house works for your and your family
- for bookings of 7 days or more a weekly cleaning fee of £35 will be added
Food entrepreneur, communications consultant, mother, runner, cyclist, country girl in a big city, lover of open air markets, fresh vegetables and exercise. Also trees, the sea and positively energetic people. Kindness rocks!