Spacious and sweet 2-room apartment in the city centre right behind the famous Rock Church (Temppeliaukio Church).
48m2, double bed, comfy couch in the living room, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom w/ shower, lovely neighborhood and everything near!
The apartment is modern, cozy and clean and located in the 3rd floor (there's an elevator in the building) of a typical 1920's Töölö red brick building, with windows towards the quiet and leafy inner yard.
The apartment has two rooms: bedroom with a double bed and a living room, where there’s a comfy couch that can fit an extra person too. The kitchen is fully equipped with pretty much everything you might need for cooking, incl. stove, oven, fridge, freezer, coffee maker, toaster, pans, pots, spices... all at your use. Bathroom is equipped with a shower with good water pressure and fresh towels.
During your stay you will have the whole apartment in your use, feel free to use the kitchen and the utensils, also I have reserved one closet in the bedroom for your luggage.
* Please note that the place has been a home for two cats, in case you are allergic to animals… And no smoking inside.*
* Silence in the building after 23 - no parties, thanks :)
* Smoking is only allowed in the inner yard smoking place.
* We Finns don't use shoes inside, so please respect that.
* I chose not to ask for a cleaning fee so I expect people to leave it in order.