This historic, beautifully furnished and spacious self-catering house is ideal for families, groups and functions. It is in easy walking distance from the centre of Greyton. It comprises 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms (3 are en-suite), a formal lounge with pool table, a farm style kitchen, a large covered veranda with braai, and a fully fenced garden with dip pool. It offers full DSTV (no card required).
This historic, beautifully furnished and spacious self-catering house is situated 200m from the centre of Greyton, with its excellent restaurants, cafes and bars. It has 3 en-suite bedrooms and the fourth bedroom has a separate shower room. The house comprises of a spacious garden with mature trees, dip pool, outdoor shower and one off-road parking (plenty of street parking available). The covered courtyard has a very spacious entertainment area with braai facilities suitable for large groups. The house also features a well-equipped farm style kitchen with fireplace and TV/DSTV, a spacious formal lounge with pool table and another fireplace. A beautiful 1890’s piano is also available for those talented (or not so talented) pianists!
The kitchen is fully equipped with a 5 ring gas stove, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher and full size fridge/freezer.
This lovingly restored house is one of the first built in Greyton and has stunning mountain views.
The master bedroom has a king size bed, with a bath and shower en-suite. The other two en-suite bedrooms are equipped with Queen beds (one extra length). One bedroom has a spacious double shower, the other one a Victorian bath, and French doors to a small courtyard. The fourth bedroom features two 3/4 beds, a fireplace and a sink. It also has a separate small bathroom with shower and toilet (not en suite). All our bedrooms are furnished with high quality linen, finishings, heaters and fans. The house is situated in a quiet street in walking distance to Greyton’s restaurants and shops.
- smoking only outside
- respect our neighbours, keep noise levels moderate, no noise after 12am
- lock all windows and doors and activate the alarm each time before leaving the house
- please recycle, separate bins are provided
- please treat the house and everything in it with respect
- if you bring pets, please don't let them jump onto any furniture and bring your own pet beds, clean up poo in the garden ;), thank you
- if you bring your kids, that's lovely. Please prevent them from throwing pebbles and sand into the pool and ensure that breakable items are being placed out of reach. Very much appreciated :)
- Enjoy your stay!
We are a self employed couple, living in the beautiful town of Napier. Coco and I have 4 gorgeous dogs and 2 very special horses! We also enjoy socialising over a bottle of red or two, cooking, music and dance among many other past-times. We love to meet new people and hearing about their journey through life!