*FREE daily cleaning service
*FREE wifi, towels, drinkable water, soap...
*FREE daily toasts, butter, jam, coffee & tea
*350m2 tropical garden and huge pool
*5-10 mn walk from Ku De Ta beach
*1 mn walk to restaurants, shops, bars, supermarket
*10 mn walk to famous, Potato Head and W
* Quiet and safe
• Welcoming drinks: beers, juice and Coca cola
• COMPLIMENTARY fruit basket, bread, butter, eggs, ham... So you can always have a snack upon arrival
• FREE daily toasts, butter, jam, juice, coffee & tea
• UNLIMITED Wifi
• Free drinkable water (1 gallon/day), tea, coffee
• FREE daily cleaning service from 8:30 till 14:00 (except Sundays)
• COMPLIMENTARY airport pick-up for a stay of 1 week or more
• Amenity kit (Shampoo, shower gel, tooth brush)
• Mobile phone with a local number and credit so you can always reach us if you need anything
• Music sound system easy plug for your MP3 or phone
• All the TVs are equipped with USB plug so you can watch your movies, pictures etc from your hard drive
• Selection of DVDs
• SAFETY box
• Bathroom and pool towels, bed linens, mosquito repellent, hair dryer, toilet paper, iron
• Wine cave
• FREE baby cot if you come with an infant
• FREE private garage just at the front of the villa
To accommodate the guests, we can provide motorbike rental, car rental (with or without driver), airport transfers or anything you might need during your stay. We can also help you to book any activity at the best price SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WASTE TIME! (See Other Things To Note section below)
About villa Kelana:
AMAZING 2 storey Balinese villa with LARGE private pool (12*4m) in a prime location! Just a FEW METERS off Oberoi street (aka Jl Laksamana or Jl Kayu Aya) in central Seminyak, this villa will provide you with a relaxing and peaceful atmosphere yet 1mn walk away from all the action!
***** Some of the best night life venues such as La Favela, Red Carpet Champagne Bar are literally 2mn walk from the villa!!!*****
• Fully equipped kitchen with bar, gas stove, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishes and cookware, mineral water dispenser, coffee machine, blender etc THE KITCHEN WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE AT HOME!
• Dining area with table and chairs for everyone
• Large open living area with few sofas and tables to relax the peaceful tropical garden-equipped with ceiling fans, cable TV and DVD player
• 1 spacious air conditioned bedroom with cable TV, King size bed and wardrobe
• Open air bathroom with toilet and shower (has been renovated in 2016)
• Day bed with large mattress, perfect to take a little nap before to dip in the pool or to get an “in-house massage” (Rp 150 000/hour)
• Beautiful large private swimming pool (12*4m-depth 1,30 to 1,60m) surrounded by a 350m2 tropical garden
• Sun beds to sunbath and relax front of the swimming pool
• Lounge room (the TV has been moved downstairs now) equipped with sofas
• 3 large air conditioned bedrooms all equipped with cable TV. Two of them equipped with king size beds and one with two single beds
• Bathroom with toilet, bath tub and shower (has been renovated in 2016)
Note that although the villa is originally equipped for 8 people, we can also host a 9th person with an extra mattress and towels for an extra charge of $30/night.
We are looking forward to having you stay at Villa Kelana.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or inquiries.
PS: I also have many other villas from 2 to 10 bedrooms to offer you. You can find a link to all my properties in my profile section.
As I'm not often in Bali, it will generally be my staff that will welcome you at the villa and take care of you during your stay. We also provide a local hand-phone so you can always reach us if you need anything. If I'm not in Bali, I'm always reachable via email and I guaranty to respond fast. My team is trained to take good care of our guests and make sure they have a wonderful stay ;)
The way from airport usually takes around 30 minutes (depending on traffic). If using our transfer service, the driver will meet you at the airport with a sign with your name. Either my staff or myself will will welcome you at the villa and give you a quick tour. We will be the one taking care of you during your stay so don't hesitate to contact us if you have any request. Otherwise, if you don't need us, we will simply give you privacy and let you fully enjoy your trip in Bali ;)
Villa Kelana is also fully staffed with Ketut our wonderful maid and Kadek who keeps the gardens and pool in great shape during the day and also ensure the villa security from 9pm to 11pm. If you need anything, they will be there to help you. Generally their day off is on Sundays but if you request it, they can also work on Sundays, so please let us know at time of check in if you need them to work on a Sunday.
Breakfast can be organized daily, either you buy the groceries and the maid cooks it for you or you can just give her some money to go buy the food for you (she will present you the supermarket bill to make sure you know what you paid for...). The cost is just a little tip for the maid as she will do extra work to please you :) Please note that the breakfast menu is set (eggs, toasts, fruits, juice, coffee/tea) and can't be changed. And Ketut starts at 8.30am and can't come earlier.
Once again, my team and myself will always be happy to help you with booking any activities, excursions, scooters, car, boat tickets etc... Along the years of experience, we developed a network of partners and can therefore offer you everything you need at the best price! (See Other Things to Note section below)
Don't hesitate to ask me or my staff to help you with any of your request so we can be sure to make your trip in Bali exceptional ;)
PS: If you're happy with the service from Ketut the maid and Kadek, feel free to leave them a tip of your convenience to show them your appreciation ;) Small gestures like this can make a big difference for them... Thank you for your understanding.
While you will be in Bali, I can assist you with booking any tourist activity (Diving, Surf lessons, Rafting, trekking etc) or tickets to Gili slands, Lombok, Nusa Lembongan etc
Here is a non-exhaustive list of what we can help you with:
• Airport pick-up and drop-off can be organized (Rp 200 000.-/way, up to 6 pax).
• Rent a car/motorbike (car with a driver/tour guide fitting 6 pax costs Rp 600 000.-/day;
• Arrange surf lessons (starting at Rp 350 000 per person/day)
• Organize a private yoga session at the villa
• Traditional Balinese massage and beauty services hair, nails & waxing
• Babysitting (Rp 50 000/hour)
• Laundry and ironing services
• Possibility to have dinner prepared at the villa upon request
• Stocking food from supermarket and cooking lunch or dinner.
• Tickets to the Gili Islands and Lombok
• Scuba diving trips, Rafting, Bali Volcano Trekking, and many more...
We can help you with ANY request, so don't feel shy, just ask!
I am looking forward to welcoming you at villa Kelana.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or inquiries.
• Check-in time from 14:00
Check-out time up to 12:00
However, I'm pretty flexible regarding the check in/out time according to the villa availability. Just ask me for special request and I'll try my best to accommodate your needs.
• Keep the front door and each bedroom locked when not in the villa or at night.
• It is prohibited to give the keys of the villa to outsiders.
• For any valuables you wish to keep safe, we offer a safety box at no extra cost. The villa owner takes no responsibility for loss, theft or damage to personal belongings.
• No smoking in the bedrooms: there’s plenty of outdoor area four you to smoke.
• Strictly no drugs in the villa as this is severely punished by the law!
• Don't bring any prostitute in the villa
• Respect the neighbors by not putting the music too loud at night
The owners of the villa can't be held responsible in case of body injuries or illness, or in case of theft, loss or damage to personal belongings suffered by guests during their stay in the villa or while participating in any tourism activity.
The owners of the villa can't be held responsible in case of accident involving injury occurred in the swimming pool. Adults must keep an eye on children at all time.
It is strongly advised to get a travel insurance before your trip so you can be covered in case you have to cancel your travel. The management is not responsible in case of flight cancellation or any other unexpected event and is therefore not entitled to give you any refund outside of the cancellation policy.
Thank you for your understanding and I'm looking forward to welcoming you.