Beautiful 2 bedroom house built in 1939 fully-furnished and ready for you to enjoy. My home is a peaceful sanctuary tucked in the middle of the city and is a 5 minute walk from grocery stores, restaurants, bars, and shopping right in Carytown.
You will have access to the whole house!
- 2 queen size beds
- 1 bathroom
- Galley kitchen equipped with dishwasher, microwave, oven, stove and refrigerator
- Cozy nook in a finished attic to stream show on TV (no cable).
- Fenced in back yard where you can grill out
- Front porch rocking chairs
- Flat Screen TV
- WiFi included
- Extremely safe, surrounded by neighbors and families.
This house is truly unique. You can hear the church bells ring and birds chirping all the while enjoying the comfort of an older home.
- Steps to Fresh Market, Ellwood Thompsons Local Grocery, Kroger and Martin's grocery.
- Starbucks is a 5-10 minute walk
- One of Richmond's oldest neighborhoods is across the street - take a walk or a drive if you enjoy looking at old, beautiful homes
As much is needed by guest via the Air BNB app.
The upstairs area has an A/C window unit. If the weather is 80 degrees or higher, allow the A/C to cool the space 30 minutes prior to using.
The owner(s) will keep clothes and shoes in the bedrooms closets. Each bedroom will have space for guests to place their belongings. Bedroom #1 will have an empty clothing rack and 3 empty drawers for guests to use. Bedroom 2 will have a wardrobe with hanging space and 3 drawers for guests to use.
Please do not use any of the food left over in the pantry or refrigerator/freezer. There will be space available for guests to use in both pantry and refrigerator/freezer.