Enjoy a peaceful, light-filled home in a quiet, diverse, residential neighborhood. Whether for work, study, or pleasure, you'll be minutes away from the lake, downtown and the University of Chicago. I’m excited to welcome you into my home!
• General be-a-nice-person rules apply, so try not to break things, don't run around the space screaming after dark (or really at any time), and generally try to be friendly & respectful.
• No overnight guests that are not on the reservation at time of booking.
• Please ensure that the front door to the building and gate are closed on your entry/exit and try not to slam the doors too much as families with little ones live by the entrance.
• I try to be as environmentally-conscious as possible, so please do your best to conserve resources (e.g. turn off lights when not in use, etc).
• Please squeegee the shower doors after your shower.
• Please leave your shoes on the mat outside of the unit.
Hello, I'm Ksenia. I'm a Russian University of Chicago alumna who handles growth & operations for a strategy research firm.
I am passionate about the arts, environment, food and agriculture, classic literature and music, and independent cinema.
I love meeting new people and sharing stories, and am thrilled to be part of the Airbnb community.