Our comfortable apartment is located in a central area, 20 minutes walking to the historical center, ideal location for people who wish to stay far from the bustle!
We are very happy to welcome you in our apartment and we are at your disposal to show you and let you appreciate our Florentine culture. We love to make our guests feel at home.
For this reason, please follow a few rules, to ensure next guests to receive the same hospitality.
- The final cleaning is not an additional cost, you are invited to leave the apartment in good condition, with dishes washed and waste removed.
- Please do not smoke in home.
- Please do not make noise after 10.00 pm. Remember that the neighbors are not on vacation :)
- Please do not bring strangers or third parties in home.
- Please use the products that we leave at your disposal with care, we think that food is a valuable asset and not go to waste.
- If not necessary pls don't use A/C and use appliance just one at a time
if you use the AC for long time, electricity would crash, Electricity power is different from USA
In the case of acts of vandalism, damages and/or theft from the apartment committed by the client, the client will be held personally responsible and, therefore, will be required to pay the amount of the damages caused.
From July 1, 2011, the city of Florence requires a city tax of €2.50 per person, per night, for a maximum of 7 nights. Children under the age of 12 are excluded. The tax will be requested at check-in.
you MUST provide once you get into the apartment, the identification documents (driver's license, passport, identity card) to allow me recording it to the police department
From eight p.m. to eleven p.m. there is an extra charge of € 20,00 that must be payed at check-in
After eleven p.m. check- in is no longer possible