Large basement apartment that is tiled, includes private bath, small kitchen, wireless internet. Private entrance. Great for somebody looking for a home base to explore the city. Access to fenced-in backyard with covered patio. On Addison bus line, 15min walk to Addison Blue Line train, 22min walk to Addison Brown Line, 30min walk to Wrigley
1. There is absolutely no smoking inside the house. You may smoke outside as long as you use an ashtray and dispose of your trash.
2. Please keep noise to a minimum as the tenants upstairs can hear a lot and vice versa. If you have a problem with noise, please contact us.
3. Make sure to close and latch the gate when entering and exiting.
4. As a courtesy to us and future guests, please let us know if something breaks or is ruined.
5. We ask that you use one towel per guest per stay.
6. If you have a dog, you must clean up poop from the backyard.
7. If you use the fireplace, make sure to turn it off when you are not in the apartment.
8. Feel free to use the toiletries provided in the bathroom. If you open something, please either take it with you are throw it away – do not leave it behind.