My charming one bedroom apartment in the heart of Budapest is truly a gem. A perfect home base for getting the most out of the city.
Steps away from all the great sights, restaurants and the famous ruin bars.
It's a real home from a real owner. I'm not running a hostel-chain on Airbnb, just renting my cozy, lovely home. This assures you can spend your holiday in a warm and welcoming atmosphere that was created from the heart.
My clean and comfortable 60 sq meter apartment is in a building witch is more than 100 years old on the 3rd floor with elevator. The high ceiling in the apartment and the classic courtyard of our 19th century residential building give you a real city-centre experience.
- balcony with 2 chair and table
- king size bed ( real double bed )
- sofa bed in the living room
- full kitchen
- bathroom with shower
- separate toilet
- 4 person seated dining table
- clean linens and towels
- washing machine
At the apartment, everything is at your disposal. You'll be the only one staying there, the whole place will be yours for your stay.
Cooking enthusiasts welcome! - The kitchen is the place I love the most in my apartment. It's big enough and fully equipped, and you can use everything you find in the cupboard (spices, oil, sugar, etc).
M2 Metro Line just on the corner, line M4 less than 5 minutes walk away. The very convenient tram line 4 - 6 is also on the corner (24/24 service, main tram line of the city).
Train station to Vienna or Prague ( Keleti Pályaudvar ) 1 metro stop away or 10 minutes walk.
I've also put together a guide listing all my favourite hand-picked places to eat and drink, so you can avoid the tourist traps and live like a local - If there's anything specific you're interested in just ask, I'm always happy to help.
The calendar is always up-to-date, so feel free to use Instant Book! :)
The whole flat
My apartment is filled with things from my life. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do and ask that you treat my things with as love and care as you would treat your own.
1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 3PM and should be vacated before 11AM on the day of departure. Wherever possible we are flexible with these times but please advise us of your requirements in advance!
Please be informed: the extra fee of the very late arrival/check-in after 23:00 pm is 20,- EUR.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill out our registration book upon arrival.
3. In case any apartment key is lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
4. The apartment can be used by our checked-in guests only.
5. Pets are not allowed in the apartment.
6. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden ( but smoking on the balcony can be).
7. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, refrain from any behavior that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM.
I am Roland, World traveller, ballet dancer of the Hungarian National Opera House and pilates instructor.
J'ai travaillé pendant 6 ans en France pour le Ballet de Capitole (Toulouse) et pour Les Ballets de Monte-Carlo, donc je parle couramment le français (par contre désolé pour mon mauvais grammaire ).
N'hézitez pas á poser vos question. Je serai ravi de vous répondre.
A bientôt chez moi! :)